BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Kimberly G.
Hazleton, PA
Ahh! I own a fx37 2013. I love my baby. Leather seats and luxury. But I got sick of her fast. Not a keeper.
Cara O.
Denton, TX
Globetrotter Expert
I drove an Infiniti FX 35 for 3 years. It was the best SUV I've ever had. I never had an mechanical or electrical problems with it. The interior was gorgeous. The only reason I traded it was go get something more fuel efficient. I still regret trading it in.
Janet C.
Keene, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Love their cars. The interior is superb. They are worth the price which isn't that much more than most.
Jackie P.
Grundy, VA
My mom has a G37x. I love the handling on that car! Hugs the curves, and that's important in our local mountainous region. The body styling is beautiful and the interior styling is luxurious - like a fancy cockpit. Love that car!
Melissa G.
Downingtown, PA
Great cars with a high price tag. They do last though. Great pick up and handle well, even in some snow.
Tera U.
Henderson, NV
Our second car is an infiniti g35. It is a 2003 model with 100k miles & still looks and drives amazing.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
Globetrotter Expert
Love the brand. My boss actually has one and she adores it. I was able to ride in hers and it was such a lovely ride. I really like the backup camera with hers.
lydia o.
Merced , CA
Globetrotter Expert
Love the brand, and the style of the cars they made, i really enjoyed driving these safe cars
Monica C.
Humble, TX
Globetrotter Expert
My mom has a g35 and it's a great car. She's had it since 03 and have not had a major issue with it. Love the cross of sports and luxury.
Kenda F.
For our honeymoon we ended up getting a car rental and the car they gave us was an Infiniti!! We absolutely loved it! The ride was so smooth!! Defiantly didn't want to give back!
Steph K.
Lebanon, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to own an Infiniti