BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
JANET G.
Globetrotter Expert
My boyfriend has an Infiniti and I drive it every now and then, very smooth and picks up very nice
heather f.
Trafalgar, IN
Love their cars! A friend of mine has one and it is just a gorgeous, we'll made car. I hope to own one someday as well!
Analexis C.
Globetrotter Expert
A wonderful luxury car. My mom owned two Infiniti's and I always remembered the way it drove- so smooth, and always felt like you were in control. Definitely a pricey vehicle, but definitely one that is worth it.
Angela S.
This car was a great car. Unfortunately we were involved in a head on head on collision. But we all made it out fine. A little scratches but people who saw the car hit is thought we were gone! Thank god for the car we had by Infiniti, it save our lives! It only crushed the front but had a hard time because of a safety bar in front of the motor! This car was great and it saved our lives! My husband, my son and me are greatful for the well designed car!
Sara S.
Salem, OR
I have a 2000 QX4 and it is still a smooth ride. I only wish the dealership was more helpful when it was stolen and a lot of the electrical buttons were removed. They weren't complete with the repairs and one of the windows doesn't work, the clock is broken, etc.
Olivia P.
Muskegon, MI
Globetrotter Expert
I used to drive an older model Infiniti and loved it but didn't have the money to get it fixed ! Either way I liked the car a lot!!
Cecille T.
Globetrotter Expert
I have owned 2 g37S manual transmission (yes I'm a gear head) one of my favorite rides ever. good value product. luxurious and sporty YUM
Kianna R.
Portsmouth, VA
Globetrotter Expert
Very good value product. Fast and smooth. Loooooooooove It. I'd definitely recommend. ;)
Angelica b.
Crestline, OH
Infiniti cars are great luxury vehicles that run very smooth and make then safe and make you safe
Connie B.
Powell, TN
Globetrotter Expert
The Inviniti is a wonderful luxury vehicle.The interior is all leather and just so very nice.Impossibly fir me to tell you in words just how nice.Go text drive one,I guarantee you'll be impressed.They drive and ride like a dream.
Steph K.
Lebanon, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to own an Infiniti