BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Breanna  W.
Flintstone, GA
My grandmother owns a QX60 and i absolutely love it. it has amazing interior. all leather wood grain and not to mention push to start. the employees are amazing. they are the sweetest people ever. she's going on having this car for 2 years and she has literally had no problems. it's also great someone rear ended her and hit it at going about maybe 40-50 mph they never even hit there breaks and just hit into her car and it kept her safe. has a sports motor in it. they are so worth the money. everyone who buys from them loves their cars, they are amazing and i wish everyone could own one to understand how amazing they are.
Laura J.
Trabuco Cyn, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I am currently leasing a 2014 Infiniti QX60. There are many things a love and a few things I don't. The biggest plus is the space and flexibility. I am able to fit 4 adults and 2 children very comfortably with stilly having some stuff in the far back. My one biggest complaint is the power. My husband and I always joke that I am driving a boat. It has the feel of a minivan but is a Crossover. I probably will not get it again but it has been very convenient.
Melissa W.
Portland, OR
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have loved my Lexus for forever, but just got a new Infiniti QX60 and I adore it. It's larger than my Lexus so has room for 2 more passengers and has the theater package, which is amazing for my kids and long road trips. The car handles really well and so far, so good in terms of not needing repairs. It gets decent gas mileage for how big it is! One thing I really love is that there is so much room in the back for cargo. Also, you can access the back row of seats from either side of the car, which is different than a lot of other SUVs that offer 3rd row seating.
Janie L.
Oxford, MI
In college I drove a G35 Coupe and ended up trading it in after I graduated. Well 2 yrs. later I have never regretted anything more than trading that car in. Although I can't afford to buy a new one, I did go out and buy an old G35 coupe and even being over 10 yrs. old it drives AMAZING and is still in pristine condition! The best little coupe for the money, hands down!
Mandy C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've had my Infiniti for 6 years now. The first 4 years were great but the last two have been a money pit. Infiniti builds their cars for quick assembly and not for easy repair. They are terrible about getting CDs stuck int he changer, and unlike most cars you can't just take the changer out, you have to take the entire dash out to fix the problem. Also have had a lot of problems with repair shops knowing how to work on the engines the correct way. It's a smooth riding car, and I love the look and feel, but definitely not up to par for a luxury car.
Johannah C.
Pittsburgh, PA
The car drive likes a dream... That being said, for as "luxurious" as they make it seem, the cup holders are absolute garbage. I guess you have to pay $30000 more for the luxury SUV to have decent cup holders. I know it sounds like a minor detail, but when you're in the car with kids in the back seat and cup holders that literally hold a small can, it can be frustrating. Also, it is a gas hog.
Lisa A.
Willimantic, CT
I am in LOVE with my Infinity G35! Great bang for the buck!!! Heated leather seats,Bose sound system,gps, 6 cd changer, blue tooth compatible. I am able to use my phone hands free and command my car to do all the dialing for me. Too many good features about this car to list!!! My car even talks to me. It's just amazing! Thank You Infinity for building great vehicles at decent prices!!!!
Shikinya C.
I just bought my first Infiniti QX56 and I absolutely love it! We've been in the Nissan family forever and the desire for something different didn't take is very far. However, the Infiniti is such an upgrade. My kids love the TVs and the ability to play their video games in the truck. I love the Personal Assistant feature and the look of luxury and class the vehicle has. Great buy too!
Courtney M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've owned an Infiniti FX 35 for about 5 years now. Black on black. It has a lot of nice features, heated seats, leather, Bose audio & it can move! I haven't had any problems with the car. I take care of it & it takes me where I want to go. I never really considered it to be a luxury car until I read some of the other reviews. I call it my station wagon because it's so long!
Donna F.
Aventura, FL
I have been driving an Infiniti car now for almost 4 years. I used to love the Lexus smooth drive and never wanted to try something new. My husband finally convinced me to try it out and it drove just as smooth, if not better! I love this brand and love the service I receive at Warren Henry in South Florida! I'm already thinking about getting the same car in a different color!
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to own an Infiniti