BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
The Infiniti I have now is actually my third. I bought the first one, a J-30, for my daughter on Craigslist! and when she totaled it in an encounter with a deer (but everyone walked away -- including the deer!), I went back to Craigslist to search for another beauty. I found a black beauty with crème leather seats that had been lavished with love and attention and was a great deal. I bought the car which I named "My Heart's Desire" and gave my daughter my old car. MHD was surprisingly low maintenance which was a good offset to the terrible drinking problem he had! But after several years of service, when it was time to get another car, I searched for an Infiniti M35. I found a champagne colored beauty with crème leather interior (I dislike gray and black interiors). This beauty was quickly dubbed "Sandy" and because the v-6 engine sounded slightly lighter than the big v-8 in MHD (who was obviously male -- step on the accelerator and hear him roar!), was determined to be female. Sandy actually purrs. Love love love my Infinitis!

She handles beautifully and although she has a drinking problem too, I've figured out a way to basically pay regular or mid-grade prices. Again, maintenance is great and when I take her to the dealer for services, only one person is allowed to touch her.

all-in-all, a great car. Recently I have noticed more G35s on the road, but folk are truly sleeping on the M35. My next Infiniti purchase will be the new M56-hybrid.
Ivy E.
Hampton, VA
I have a 2010 QX56 and I love it!! I don't like the new body style at all. So happy I got mine in 2010 before they changed the body style.
Stephsnie G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I owned a J30 and Q45. It was a few years ago and wasn't as impressed with them as I am Lexus or Audi. I own both of those now and they surpass Infinity but hopefully they stepped their game up.
Trudy D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I loved the infinity I had and want to get another one someday! It had great features to make rides and trips even more luxurious and comfortable
Judy S.
Sanger, CA
Infinite the car of my dreams the best thing that ever happened to me. My baby
Christine F.
Alameda, CA
It's a nice brand, didn't have too many problems. Had a car that was in the 1990's and running smooth like a brand new car. The car had leather seats, automatic windows and sun/moon roof. Really nice model and made.
Nicole H.
Huntersville, NC
My family has leased infiniti's for as long as I can remember, and they have always been the best. The one we have now is used, but still works like a charm! The gas milage is great and infiniti continues to prove they are top of the line with flawlessly designed exteriors, great sound systems, and awesome upgrade features!
kathryn e.
harrisburg, PA
Globetrotter Expert
I had an infinity j30 i adored that car it had everything i needed and felt like a sports car. It was super comfortable and drove like a dream.
Clarissa B.
I had to take my Lexus to an Infiniti dealership for a simple oil change. Their customer service was excellent - much better than anyone over at Lexus! I always bring my car to a different dealership or do the work myself because Lexus labor is so much more expensive. I would gladly take my car back to them.
Bernida K.
Jackson, MS
This brand is at the top of my prayer list (LOL) I have am working towards getting the Q56 or the fx50. It will happen soon !!
Steph K.
Lebanon, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to own an Infiniti