BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
kemikia a.
Long Beach, CA
I want one lol they are soooo sexy
Heather R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love my Infinit! I have had the great pleasure of owning two of them and am looking for another for my fiancé! The quality is top notch, mechanically sounds, and so many cool features! Definitely worth it! Love, love, love!
Dorothy A.
Suwanee
I LOOOVE my infiniti g20! It's an 02' and has 160,000+ miles on it. It STILL gets me where i need to go and it's just has the normal wear and tear. a great car and built on reliability.
Selena S.
These cars have amazing engines; strong and even with 200 k they still have a run for their money. The luxury in them is definitely like a Nissan but better. Every Infiniti I have been in is a great car.
Jesus R.
San Elizario, TX
Hands down this company has the nicest cars out on the roads.
Jessica R.
Southport, CT
I test drove the G series when I was in the market for a new car last spring. I was disappointed in the hard, stiff ride. I expected much more from a luxury car. After test driving the Infinity I test drove the Lexus. There is simply no comparing the two. I left the dealership w the Lexus.
The Infiniti I have now is actually my third. I bought the first one, a J-30, for my daughter on Craigslist! and when she totaled it in an encounter with a deer (but everyone walked away -- including the deer!), I went back to Craigslist to search for another beauty. I found a black beauty with crème leather seats that had been lavished with love and attention and was a great deal. I bought the car which I named "My Heart's Desire" and gave my daughter my old car. MHD was surprisingly low maintenance which was a good offset to the terrible drinking problem he had! But after several years of service, when it was time to get another car, I searched for an Infiniti M35. I found a champagne colored beauty with crème leather interior (I dislike gray and black interiors). This beauty was quickly dubbed "Sandy" and because the v-6 engine sounded slightly lighter than the big v-8 in MHD (who was obviously male -- step on the accelerator and hear him roar!), was determined to be female. Sandy actually purrs. Love love love my Infinitis!

She handles beautifully and although she has a drinking problem too, I've figured out a way to basically pay regular or mid-grade prices. Again, maintenance is great and when I take her to the dealer for services, only one person is allowed to touch her.

all-in-all, a great car. Recently I have noticed more G35s on the road, but folk are truly sleeping on the M35. My next Infiniti purchase will be the new M56-hybrid.
Ivy E.
Hampton, VA
I have a 2010 QX56 and I love it!! I don't like the new body style at all. So happy I got mine in 2010 before they changed the body style.
Stephsnie G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I owned a J30 and Q45. It was a few years ago and wasn't as impressed with them as I am Lexus or Audi. I own both of those now and they surpass Infinity but hopefully they stepped their game up.
Trudy D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I loved the infinity I had and want to get another one someday! It had great features to make rides and trips even more luxurious and comfortable
Steph K.
Lebanon, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to own an Infiniti