BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Tonia Z.
I was given the keys of my friend's g35 last summer! I'm hooked! smooth ride, the car has power, and I LOVED being behind the wheel! You can bet I'll be taking the keys again soon!
Kristen P.
Norfolk, VA
Stunning and sleek! Infiniti provides a wonderful, sexy and fun fast car while still giving off a "grown up" feel. The features are incredible, and even used they are incredible!
Ellisa M.
Rarden, OH
Infinities are really great cars
Kari C.
I have the Q50 and love it!!! Smooth ride and just a good looking car. Inside is really nice too
Johnesia S.
The luxury car is the BOOM! Smooth ride good on gas.
Josh S.
Its an all around great vehicle for really every type of person but the outdoors man, its a vehicle where you can really show you class and status in life very luxurious if you ask me .
Marisa W.
I love all their cars! The rides are always so smooth no matter the model! And the dealership always comes with great service!
Joan D.
Infiniti is a great brand. It is a brand you can trust. Their cars are reliable.
kathryn e.
harrisburg, PA
Globetrotter Expert
I had an infinity j30 i adored that car it had everything i needed and felt like a sports car. It was super comfortable and drove like a dream.
Bernida K.
Jackson, MS
This brand is at the top of my prayer list (LOL) I have am working towards getting the Q56 or the fx50. It will happen soon !!
Steph K.
Lebanon, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to own an Infiniti