BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Debbie-Ann W.
I've owned 2 infinitis so far and I have to say it is a great car esp for a woman. It is a bit pricey but it is worth it. It's dependable and I don't have to worry about if it will break down on me.
Brooke H.
I absolutely love my Infiniti vehicle. Runs well looks well and the interior is very nice and roomy.
Nabodita G.
Schenectady , Ny
My husband uses this suv. He can't stop talking about it in gathering. Even while driving he only talks about how much be love his suv
Anahi G.
Garland, TX
Very reliable car. EAsy to maintain. Ive had it for 3 yrs and have not had any issue with it. They last a verrrry long time.
Ashley S.
High Point, NC
So roomy and perfect to ride in for a long trip. Love the G35!
Ming L.
Love my car. Two seater since I have no kids. But still spacious enough for adults to ride in the back. Hard top drop with red interior ūüėć
Christina G.
Globetrotter Expert
My parents are on their second Infiniti and they love it as much as the first. These are solid vehicles that age well and get good gas mileage overall. And they're gorgeous!
Magda M.
Richmond, VA
Ok.. So I love Infiniti.. Its basically the only car I have ever driven.. I've had a i30, i35, g35, and now I own a m35 so yes I know all about infiniti to well.. You would assume their great cars since I keep buying them they are.. Everything you could want out of a vehicle.. they come fully loaded with optimum features like heated seats, heated steering, back window electronic shade, six disc CD changer, navigation, blue tooth ready.. they drive super smooth you don't feel any bumps while driving.. 0-60 in seconds.. pretty fast cars good on gas.. will last forever even with high mileage.. just standard upkeep.. like I said I'm an Infiniti girl will always be true and loyal to you!!
Fabiola N.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have the QX56 and I love it! Really smooth to drive. Great for traveling!
Margaret F.
Inman, SC
Use to have an infiniti. great car.
Steph K.
Lebanon, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to own an Infiniti