BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Amber S.
Trumbull, CT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Both of our cars are Infiniti. Though perhaps a little more costly, it's made up in sleek style and great reliability. We would be happy to purchase another without question.
Chantya S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Infiniti has an excellent choice of vehicles and their customer satisfaction rate is phenomenal. Great luxury car company and I would definitely recommend buying an Infiniti!
Jessy S.
Brooklyn, NY
We own an infinitive m35 and this is by far the best car that I've owned so far. Definitely a luxury car. it's so spacious for my whole family to be comfortable. The trunk space is outstanding when we went on vacation we were able to fit both of our full size suitcases bliss carry on in the trunk with no problem. The car accelerates quickly and is really powerful. We've had our car for a long time and it is almost at 100,000 miles and the car/ transmission is still in great condition.
Curtis B.
Sicklerville, NJ
My wife LOVES this car... 2010 Infinit FX35. The best features are the looks. My wife still gets compliments everywhere she goes. The handling was her biggest "pleasant" surprise!! Not sure how they did it, but she a sports car in an SUV's body. The Nav system is amazingly intuitive and accurate. It always gets her where she needs to go and she loves the touch screen. AC seats in the summer are a must. Birds EYE view camera (all 4 sides of the car) is actually useful with the larger LCD screen. Makes parking a snap!!
Magda M.
Richmond, VA
Ok.. So I love Infiniti.. Its basically the only car I have ever driven.. I've had a i30, i35, g35, and now I own a m35 so yes I know all about infiniti to well.. You would assume their great cars since I keep buying them they are.. Everything you could want out of a vehicle.. they come fully loaded with optimum features like heated seats, heated steering, back window electronic shade, six disc CD changer, navigation, blue tooth ready.. they drive super smooth you don't feel any bumps while driving.. 0-60 in seconds.. pretty fast cars good on gas.. will last forever even with high mileage.. just standard upkeep.. like I said I'm an Infiniti girl will always be true and loyal to you!!
Deanna H.
Watsonville, CA
I have a 2003 G35 4-door sedan. I've had this car since 2009. With that being said at 200k miles my engine conked out but the car has been so great to me I chose to replace the engine and I haven’t had any problems since then and I’m out at about 236k miles now. The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route. Since it is considered a luxury vehicle some of these parts or like that kit need to be ordered in advance by shops either delaying, or getting expensive.
Schuyler M.
Discovery Bay, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I am an Infiniti driver for many reasons. Most of all, because the cars are built to last. I have had several, and each one saved my life from a wide spectrum of dangerous encounters on the road with irresponsible drivers. I drive my cars like Tonka trucks according to those who've ridden shotgun, and I'm loyal to Infiniti because the cars have been reliable for me. The dealers can be less so, and that's something anyone purchasing a car should be aware of. Regardless, I love my Infiniti...
Jessica F.
I knew I had achieved something great when I was able to buy my first "new" car, an Infinti QX4. The interior was well designed with plush, creamy leather, the ride was smooth and quiet and maintenance was a snap. Need to get your oli changed? At Infiniti, as an Infiniti Owner, you are able to get a "free" loaner car - just take care of the gas! How nice not to have to sit in the service lounge, waiting. Not that you will see the Service Manager often! I had a wonderful experience on the upkeep side - you could tell Infiniti worked hard to engineer and build a superior quality car. Take a test drive to see for yourself. You won't be disappointed.
Maurice E.
Brooklyn, NY
When I you purchase an Infiniti G37x sedan you get a luxury and speed all in one. With its all wheel drive and snow mode it makes driving in the snow a piece of cake. It handles and drives smoothly. The trunk has ample space. This car is a beast on the highway. It goes from 0 to 60 extremely fast. It's also good on gas. I had a g35 and upgraded to the the g37x.
Breanna  W.
Flintstone, GA
My grandmother owns a QX60 and i absolutely love it. it has amazing interior. all leather wood grain and not to mention push to start. the employees are amazing. they are the sweetest people ever. she's going on having this car for 2 years and she has literally had no problems. it's also great someone rear ended her and hit it at going about maybe 40-50 mph they never even hit there breaks and just hit into her car and it kept her safe. has a sports motor in it. they are so worth the money. everyone who buys from them loves their cars, they are amazing and i wish everyone could own one to understand how amazing they are.
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to own an Infiniti