BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Kylie W.
Brighton, MI
Their suv is the smoothst driving car! I absolutely love it! The motor gives it great take off and then it feels like it's just gliding. Very luxurious too
Heather M.
Murfreesboro , TN
These are great luxury vehicles. More affordable than some other luxury cars. The interior is nice and the seats are comfortable. They drive smooth as well.
Miranda W.
Petal, MS
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
You definitely get what you pay for this vehicle! I wish I could buy another one. But they do last forever and have all the gadgets you could possibly want!
Allison S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Hardest leather seats I've ever sat in. I know this is Nissans luxury line, but the interiors all look the same. I feel like it should be a little different.
Emily M.
Miami, OK
These vehicles are beautiful! I wish I could afford a car like this. I've always loved Infinitis and still do. I'd say if you can afford it then go for it!
Brandi R.
I've always been a supporter of Infiniti, and am happy they are an elite club of automobiles. They have a sleek design, modern technology and real leather.
Jessica K.
Louisville, KY
I love the look of the infinity especially the suvs. It's such a beautiful luxury car inside and out. They ride so smooth it's definitely a show stopper.
Vanessa M.
Perris, CA
My brothers ex had a really nice model. Loved the car cuz it was winter time and I didn't know the seat where seat Warner's just beautiful inside and out
Lashan E.
Gulfport, MS
I have an Infiniti i30. It is probably the best car I've had and all my driving career. It has over 250,000 miles on it and it still drives like a dream.
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Great car with excellent quality and craftmenship. Manuevers along the road flawlessly with lots of power and very economical on gas. Overall great cars!
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to own an Infiniti