BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Jenny C.
California, MO
I have a 2005 Infiniti FX35. It is paid off and its never had mechanical issues. The only thing I've had to replace are the tires. The interior is falling apart and will be the reason I have to purchase a new vehicle. I'm a huge fan of the Infiniti brand!
Priscilla G.
St Augustine, FL
Love my G37 coupe! Purchased after a deployment to Afghanistsn, it was my first large purchase that I paid off myself.
Amy A.
Chowchilla, CA
I have a Q45, but it's such a gas guzzler that when it broke down, I opted to use my other car rather than pay for the expensive repairs. It's an incredibly smooth ride, and once I have enough money to fix it, I'll either sell it or use it only occasionally.
Destane C.
San Jacinto, CA
These are great cars. I like the interior designs and they are pretty good on gas.
Love,
Dolly
Michelle T.
Globetrotter Expert
My dream car! I want one and I will get one when I can afford it! Luxury without being over the top.
Donna F.
Aventura, FL
I have been driving an Infiniti car now for almost 4 years. I used to love the Lexus smooth drive and never wanted to try something new. My husband finally convinced me to try it out and it drove just as smooth, if not better! I love this brand and love the service I receive at Warren Henry in South Florida! I'm already thinking about getting the same car in a different color!
Amanda T.
Amherst, OH
My husband bought me the qx60 as a push gift for my baby! Best gift ever! Love my car!
Delcenia P.
I love Infiniti. I've owned two and looking to purchase a third. Infinite is a reliable vehicle and comfortable.
Gladys R.
He loves it ūüĎćūüŹľ great company. Very friendly. I love taking it to retailer for regular check ups per say. Feels luxurious
Mercedes F.
Okemos, MI
Globetrotter Expert
So luxurious!! My friend drove one and I so badly had wanted one ever since. Smooth, easy ride. A really sharp looking car
Steph K.
Lebanon, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to own an Infiniti