BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Liza P.
Woodburn, OR
Great car. but mine was getting kinda old and it needs to be fixed. but other than that I'm in love with it. it is my kinda like my first baby
chinny I.
Wylie, TX
I like this car, i have been using the brand for some years and it's held up pretty good and takes me to my destinations.
Helen A.
Alexandria, VA
I've had my 2000 Infiniti i30 for 10 years now. It's runs well but repair parts tend to be a little of the pricey side.
eloisa y.
Lawrence, MA
Dm sal u dm tgn ull sol zlos zlos dm zlos fsk RdP el el río toCho for uso río dm
Melody G.
Cicero, IL
We have had our car for over 10 yrs and still runs great. People always compliment us on how nice it looks. It's a perfect car for us.
Jessica  E.
We have an FX35 '09. Love it! We have the tech package and it's great for traveling. The only issue we've had was when we had the nav updated and it fried the computer-the dealership replaced it at no extra charge and detailed it for free!
Cassandra J.
This is my luxury car that I drive every now and then. Even though my M-45 is a 2006 model, it looks as if it came out within the last couple of years. I love it...just wished it used regular grade gas instead of premium. Very satisfied.
Stacy F.
Visalia, CA
I have the Q50S and lovvve it! It drives so smoothly and you can feel the power in the way it handles.
Eboni J.
Arlington, TX
I own a Infiniti G35 and I love this car. I love all the features with my car and hardly have any problems. The one time that I had a problem with my car, the Infiniti dealership did great service and very friendly.
Cobi L.
I absolutely love my car and everything about it. This was my first car and it is so safe and it is family/friend friendly. I feel so secure when I drive this car.
Steph K.
Lebanon, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to own an Infiniti