BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
rachel V.
Waterbury, CT
Beyond obsessed with the infinitis. They are comfortable and well built. I used to drive my mother in laws car and it was amazing. Runs great in the snow. She had an accident in it and car was "totaled" and she drove it for a while and it still ran great.
Michelle F.
Albuquerque, NM
I have an Infiniti QX4 and it is a great SUV. We travel a lot an this is what we like to drive for our long road trips. There is plenty of leg room in the back seat and plenty of storage.
Dorothy A.
Suwanee
I LOOOVE my infiniti g20! It's an 02' and has 160,000+ miles on it. It STILL gets me where i need to go and it's just has the normal wear and tear. a great car and built on reliability.
Robyn D.
Nolensville, TN
I love my infiniti it is a beautiful car and runs incredibly. It is reliable, dependable and it looks absolutely beautiful. It is one of the smoothst riding vehicles I've ever owned.
Brittany G.
Infinity cars are excellent. Very sleek and functional, and relatively low maintenance. My only complaint would be that they are somewhat overpriced (like expensive versions of Nissan)
Marie H.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely adore my 2015 Infiniti G50, it rides like I'm floating in a cloud. This is my 4th Infiniti and I don't think I'll ever go back to another brand. The customer service is always phenomenal, the cars are well made and I love the horsepower.
Glen A.
Dallas, TX
The service is great wherevi purchased my SUV, I love the fact they offer both SUVs or cars when having to rent a vehicle for service. Luxury cars at its best stylish and horsepower
Crisia L.
Worcester, MA
This car woow, its one of the smoothst cars i have ever rided on. I actually have been on this car. I have nothing to complain about, Its a fast car, very elegent its a fancy car.
Evie W.
Just bought the QX60. It is the most amazing car EVER! Heated seats, gorgeous interior leather, rear DVD, the luxury of a Benz, but only slightly pricier than a Toyota. I'm love.
Tonia Z.
I was given the keys of my friend's g35 last summer! I'm hooked! smooth ride, the car has power, and I LOVED being behind the wheel! You can bet I'll be taking the keys again soon!
Steph K.
Lebanon, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to own an Infiniti