BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Robyn D.
Nolensville, TN
I love my infiniti it is a beautiful car and runs incredibly. It is reliable, dependable and it looks absolutely beautiful. It is one of the smoothst riding vehicles I've ever owned.
rachel V.
Waterbury, CT
Beyond obsessed with the infinitis. They are comfortable and well built. I used to drive my mother in laws car and it was amazing. Runs great in the snow. She had an accident in it and car was "totaled" and she drove it for a while and it still ran great.
Jenny C.
California, MO
I have a 2005 Infiniti FX35. It is paid off and its never had mechanical issues. The only thing I've had to replace are the tires. The interior is falling apart and will be the reason I have to purchase a new vehicle. I'm a huge fan of the Infiniti brand!
Marie H.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely adore my 2015 Infiniti G50, it rides like I'm floating in a cloud. This is my 4th Infiniti and I don't think I'll ever go back to another brand. The customer service is always phenomenal, the cars are well made and I love the horsepower.
Brittany G.
Infinity cars are excellent. Very sleek and functional, and relatively low maintenance. My only complaint would be that they are somewhat overpriced (like expensive versions of Nissan)
Crisia L.
Worcester, MA
This car woow, its one of the smoothst cars i have ever rided on. I actually have been on this car. I have nothing to complain about, Its a fast car, very elegent its a fancy car.
Tonia Z.
I was given the keys of my friend's g35 last summer! I'm hooked! smooth ride, the car has power, and I LOVED being behind the wheel! You can bet I'll be taking the keys again soon!
Glen A.
Dallas, TX
The service is great wherevi purchased my SUV, I love the fact they offer both SUVs or cars when having to rent a vehicle for service. Luxury cars at its best stylish and horsepower
Andrew A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Nissans sister company not much different from any Nissan same engines displacement performance and handling only things that are different are shells and it's more luxury that's it.
Evie W.
Just bought the QX60. It is the most amazing car EVER! Heated seats, gorgeous interior leather, rear DVD, the luxury of a Benz, but only slightly pricier than a Toyota. I'm love.
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to own an Infiniti