BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Stephsnie G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I owned a J30 and Q45. It was a few years ago and wasn't as impressed with them as I am Lexus or Audi. I own both of those now and they surpass Infinity but hopefully they stepped their game up.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I drive an older Infiniti Qx4 and it is so reliable and spacious. I moved from California to Texas with my truck packed full. Made it in one piece! Not bad for a car that is nearing 20 years old.
Jamie G.
Boxford, MA
Absolutely love my car. Its a manual G35 S. My husband dropped a new engine it it a few years ago, new performance clutch - I love it. I don't think you can get the manual option anymore.
Whitney H.
This is my husbands car! But I love to drive it! Even though it's an older model, it still has some fancier features than my newer car. It handles really nice and gets great gas mileage.
Mellorya C.
Love this brand of vehicles. I owed a Q 45. Amazing smooth ride. Leather was comfortable. Still smelt great after years of driving it. Have great horsepower. I truly miss owing an infinity
Marah C.
Jersey city , NJ
I love our G37s. Even with 2 small kids, we still find ourselves driving it with a tight fit. It's just so smooth! Love the infiniti dealerships too when we go for a maintenance check up.
Nikki C.
Mount Vernon, IA
I have a 2005 Infinity G35X, gas mileage isn't the best (22MPG) but it is a very comfortable car. All leather seats, great seat positions, lots of room. Still adapting to the "high tech" parts of the car. Overall a great investment and a beautiful car.
Dorothy A.
Suwanee
I LOOOVE my infiniti g20! It's an 02' and has 160,000+ miles on it. It STILL gets me where i need to go and it's just has the normal wear and tear. a great car and built on reliability.
Michelle F.
Albuquerque, NM
I have an Infiniti QX4 and it is a great SUV. We travel a lot an this is what we like to drive for our long road trips. There is plenty of leg room in the back seat and plenty of storage.
Jenny C.
California, MO
I have a 2005 Infiniti FX35. It is paid off and its never had mechanical issues. The only thing I've had to replace are the tires. The interior is falling apart and will be the reason I have to purchase a new vehicle. I'm a huge fan of the Infiniti brand!
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to own an Infiniti