BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Ashley F.
Dallas, GA
I drive an Infiniti G20t, and for it to be a 22 year old car it's STILL going strong. The fact that it's basically a Nissan makes parts easy to find and relatively cheap. Infiniti and Nissan make great cars.
Isabella L.
Clearwater, FL
I had an Infiniti i30 for my first car!! It drove great!! The only thing I didn't like about it, was that I had to get the more expensive gas & it is more expensive to fix than your average car. But that's what comes with foreign cars in general!
The Infiniti I have now is actually my third. I bought the first one, a J-30, for my daughter on Craigslist! and when she totaled it in an encounter with a deer (but everyone walked away -- including the deer!), I went back to Craigslist to search for another beauty. I found a black beauty with crème leather seats that had been lavished with love and attention and was a great deal. I bought the car which I named "My Heart's Desire" and gave my daughter my old car. MHD was surprisingly low maintenance which was a good offset to the terrible drinking problem he had! But after several years of service, when it was time to get another car, I searched for an Infiniti M35. I found a champagne colored beauty with crème leather interior (I dislike gray and black interiors). This beauty was quickly dubbed "Sandy" and because the v-6 engine sounded slightly lighter than the big v-8 in MHD (who was obviously male -- step on the accelerator and hear him roar!), was determined to be female. Sandy actually purrs. Love love love my Infinitis!

She handles beautifully and although she has a drinking problem too, I've figured out a way to basically pay regular or mid-grade prices. Again, maintenance is great and when I take her to the dealer for services, only one person is allowed to touch her.

all-in-all, a great car. Recently I have noticed more G35s on the road, but folk are truly sleeping on the M35. My next Infiniti purchase will be the new M56-hybrid.
Dayana D.
Norwalk, CT
Es el carro que conduje como de niñera SUV Q60. Es espacioso, hermoso y es un auto que te brinda tranquilidad, facil maniobra y buen agarre en epoca de nieve. Me encanta!
Rebecca M.
South Hill, VA
I have recently bought an infinite m45s. it is my dream car. I have tvs, push start, heated seats, dual climate control, navigation, hands free phone, etc. whatever you name, I have it. I love this car and I don't see my buying anything else for a very, very long time. the only thing I don't like is the parts are so expensive and there is no car dealership near me. I have to drive almost two hours to go to a dealership. and they don't have my car in a junk yard because it is rare. but other than that, LOVE IT!!!
Megan S.
3 stars, because we love our car but hate the only local dealership in town. The customer service has been great (we've been customers for 10 years and 2 different cars) until recently. We asked them for a particular tire brand to replace and they put the wrong brand (without telling us) on the car for the same price (even though their tires were the cheaper of the brands). After many phone calls, many problems, and 4 days we finally got our second choice tire. Lesson learned, Costco could have done it cheaper, quicker, and exactly what we wanted. Should have gone there.
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
I own a G35 S, 3.5 L V6 engine with 306 HP, and I love it. I was initially drawn to this vehicle for it's sleek body style, very classy with a little bit of attitude. I love how it picks up on acceleration, and I can't even imagine having a car after this that doesn't. How sad! It has such great features, heated leather seats, and room back seat. The speakers are great to and the music volume adjust to the speed. It is also a 5 speed shiftable automatic transmission, so fun to drive. I will definately purchase another infiniti for my next vehicle. I love my car, I really do.
Tracy M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
My older sister owns a infiniti car and must i say it such a beautiful car. My sister nevers has any problems with her car. I love how when you open the car door on the floor it shows a light that say infinti amazing car. The way that car goes fast it like a racing car. Beautiful model and amazing speed. One day i will get my own and i can't wait. Yes it does depend what model and year you get yours and how good it is that determines how much you will be paying for it.
Amber F.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This is my 2nd Infiniti and I absolutely love them! After my last car that I put 165,000 miles on and never had to take it in for any issues, I was hooked! It is truly a solid car! They are sleek and stylish looking. Not to mention the interior in my new !50 Sport is second to NONE! I checked every car in its class and nothing compared. I am a realtor and live in my car so the interior is very important to me to have technology, comfort, style and more! Ive had it for 3 months and don't regret for a second that I got this one it is a beauty!
Amber S.
Trumbull, CT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Both of our cars are Infiniti. Though perhaps a little more costly, it's made up in sleek style and great reliability. We would be happy to purchase another without question.
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to own an Infiniti