BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Cheyenne P.
buchanan, GA
By far the best car Nissan makes. Not only is it beautiful to look at, the gas mileage is amazing! Fav part would definitely be the heated seats and fast pick up
Shelly T.
N Miami Beach, FL
Bespoke elegance, style and quality of the highest standard. Comfort and safety are paramount and by far the best service and support I've encountered with any dealership. We love this manufacturer and are so pleased with our first experience we plan to buy another in the near future.
Amber J.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have never loved a car more than I love my QX60. It is reliable and comfortable and I have more than enough room. Infiniti is ahead of their time and I am already wanting another one for my next car!
Rose H.
Mesa, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
My husband drives a QX56 and I drive a M56. We both LOVE our Infiniti's! Comfortable and reliable. In 5 years we have put 250K miles on our two vehicles without any major issues. Just routine maintenance.
Latoya N.
Lawrenceville, GA
I absolutely LOVE my Infiniti! It's such a nice car and I love the interior as well. We have become an Infiniti family and I don't see us switching any time soon. I also love the face that I can insert a compact flash with all my songs with the radio starts to get on my nerves.
Elizabeth L.
Richmond, VA
I have had the pleasure of getting to drive my husband's brand new M37 for the past few months and let me tell you, it is awesome! It has amazing features such as heated and a/c seats, heated steering wheel, and many many more. If your looking for a new car try out an Infiniti!
Nerma K.
Arnold, MO
The car is an amazingly built car. They're very good looking but the quality of the vehicle is the best part. The cars are known to last a long time. I just think these cars are amazing and love them!
Alina P.
Brooklyn , NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Love my Infiniti! I am on my 4th and love it so so so much! I really recommend this company to anyone looking for a car - cars are amazing and customer service is the best I have ever encountered!
Deborah M.
WATERBURY, CT
The cost and frequency of repairs is CRAZY. I love my car - the power it has, the sound it makes... but my recommendation to anyone in the market for one is to find a good mechanic. You'll need it!
Andrew E.
Buffalo, NY
I have a 2005 G35 6MT (manual transmission) sedan and it is awesome. Comes with the sport suspension, REVUP 3.5L V6 engine (298hp) and viscous limited slip differential. Excellent fun that always puts a smile on my face on Monday mornings when I have to go to work.
Lacy p.
Chester, WV
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
It's always the guy in the Infiniti huh?
Monica P.
Just here for a badge .
Katie F.
Russell Springs, KY
Are these fairly good cars? I see them a lot, but wonder if they're safe
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What is your favorite type?
Jesus R.
San Elizario, TX
What type infiniti car do you drive?