BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Brittany R.
Globetrotter Expert
So far this SUV has been reliable for my family. The only complaint I have is how expensive it is to fix/ upkeep.
Nicole S.
East Alton , IL
I am so picky about the vehicles I drive, but I absolutely love my Infiniti. I have an SUV and its big enough for my family but small enough that I don't feel like I'm driving a mini van! It also has so many luxuries! (Heated seats, sun roof) I can't imagine my life without my Infiniti!
Ashley S.
These cars always look so beautiful and luxurious. I definitely want to own one someday!
Emma G.
Dixon, CA
Globetrotter Expert
It's luxury at its best. Infinity it's the most classy and stylish car. I love these cars my favorite is the FX.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Who doesn't love this rides! If your in the business field and show up in ones of these it is only a testimony of yourself! Reliable, sharp, and stylish!
Jess W.
Apex, NC
Absolutely love Infiniti cars!!! Such good makes and they drive so well and smooth. Low maintenance.
Ariel P.
I dislike my Infiniti Q40. The car and the dealer experience is absolute horrible. Don't purchase an Infiniti vehicle.
Alina P.
Brooklyn , NY
Globetrotter Expert
Love my Infiniti! I am on my 4th and love it so so so much! I really recommend this company to anyone looking for a car - cars are amazing and customer service is the best I have ever encountered!
Elizabeth C.
Euless, TX
Love, love, love my Infiniti! I purchased a G35 used last year, and have put well over 50,000 miles on it during the past 18 months. No engine issues, a joy to drive, I spend 3+hours per day in my vehicle and I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Onyia W.
Baytown, TX
My current car is an Infiniti. I love it because it is a luxury car with very low maintenance.
Steph K.
Lebanon, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to own an Infiniti