BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Eureka U.
Globetrotter Expert
My family has always driven Infinitis and they are all very sleek and classy cars. Even with all the newer model out there my favorite is the Q45.
Janet H.
S El Monte, CA
I really enjoy my car. I have had it for 8 years and only have had minor issues. Most of them electrical.
Kristina L.
Powder Spgs, GA
I am in love with my Infiniti it drives so nice and smooth. I feel safe having my children in the SUV
Francisco G.
Ontario, CA
I recently purchased an Infiniti FX35 and I can't stop driving it. I love the sound it makes when I step on the gas pedal. It doesn't feel like a midsize sedan and the room the back seat has is great! I wanted to get a G35 but I have tall friends and family members so I went with the FX35 and couldn't be happier!
Elizabeth C.
Euless, TX
Love, love, love my Infiniti! I purchased a G35 used last year, and have put well over 50,000 miles on it during the past 18 months. No engine issues, a joy to drive, I spend 3+hours per day in my vehicle and I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Toni B.
Monroe, LA
Infiniti jx white. love my vehicle purchased in 2013 and i haven't had any problems with it at all. i purchased it new -
Brittany R.
Globetrotter Expert
So far this SUV has been reliable for my family. The only complaint I have is how expensive it is to fix/ upkeep.
Nicole S.
East Alton , IL
I am so picky about the vehicles I drive, but I absolutely love my Infiniti. I have an SUV and its big enough for my family but small enough that I don't feel like I'm driving a mini van! It also has so many luxuries! (Heated seats, sun roof) I can't imagine my life without my Infiniti!
BRIDGETTE W.
I just lease the Qx80, the largest of the SUVs This is the 4th Infiniti I have owned. I've had 2 FX, the last m class and now this beast. This car is HUGE. I last had an escalade which I loved and this car is comparable but drives like a Japanese sports car. So far this soccer mom love it.
Masta M.
I love my Infiniti i30. It has over 200000 miles on it and it STILL rides like day one.
Steph K.
Lebanon, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to own an Infiniti