BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Vanessa C.
Summerville, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
So we got this used infiniti I30 "97 three years ago and man i have to say this car will get you places I'm so surprised that its still running and it is in good condition!
Nita P.
Marietta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have a 2010 Infiniti G37. I've owned 5 cars and this one is by far my favorite car. I'm looking forward to many more years with this car. I may upgrade in the future.
Becky C.
Castle Rock, CO
I love my Infiniti. Drives smooth as silk. The amenities that come standard in it cannot be beat. I love my seat warmers and navigation system. I also have XM radio which I cannot live without. The gas mileage is wonderful.
Abby C.
Spokane, WA
My husband loves his car, it drives fast, is very comfortable inside with plenty of room, because he is a bigger man. The mileage isn't very good, which is disappointing and it doesn't always handle the winter roads very well.
Colleen M.
MY Infiniti G35X is a great car. Luxury ride, Bose premium stereo system with great sound, excellent acceleration. Brakes are sensitive and need prompt maintenance other than that I would highly recommend this automobile.
Elba L.
Best car brand I have had and the service are not outrageous like there competitors! I have had infinity since I first started to drive and I am on my second infinity
Aisling D.
Southfield, Michigan
We have a G35 Coupe and it's incredible. It was my husbands dream car and every time I drive it I know why. Race car feel, modern luxuries, great gas mileage and excellent styling. We will likely purchase a newer model!
Laurene S.
I love the Infiniti trucks. They are beautiful on the inside. The ride is smooth having heated seats is a bonus for the winter time. Just a great truck all around!!
SHARON K.
RANDOLPH, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Our i30 is a '96. So is our son, so this is the car he gets to drive most often. With minimal repairs, this is a great vehicle that doesn't cost too much to insure.
R C.
Got my qx60 to replace Nissan Armada. Miss the space. Love that it has 3 rows tat is easily accessible even with my 8 yo in his car seat. Mileage is great for my city driving. Love that I don't have to use premium gas.
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to own an Infiniti