BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
marissa r.
My car is great! ive never had it break down and ive only had to get it repaired twice. gas lasts a long time, nice heated seats/ steering wheel.
Melissa W.
Portland, OR
Globetrotter Expert
I have loved my Lexus for forever, but just got a new Infiniti QX60 and I adore it. It's larger than my Lexus so has room for 2 more passengers and has the theater package, which is amazing for my kids and long road trips. The car handles really well and so far, so good in terms of not needing repairs. It gets decent gas mileage for how big it is! One thing I really love is that there is so much room in the back for cargo. Also, you can access the back row of seats from either side of the car, which is different than a lot of other SUVs that offer 3rd row seating.
Alicia R.
I love my infiniti. The best car I have had so far and I will probably continue to buy this make.
Jay B.
Indianapolis, In
I like the infiniti but the parts for it are really expensive. This car is like the lower end of the high end cars. They drive well and are a good care but when they need fixed it can get a little but more pricey.
SHARON K.
RANDOLPH, MA
Globetrotter Expert
Our i30 is a '96. So is our son, so this is the car he gets to drive most often. With minimal repairs, this is a great vehicle that doesn't cost too much to insure.
Laurene S.
I love the Infiniti trucks. They are beautiful on the inside. The ride is smooth having heated seats is a bonus for the winter time. Just a great truck all around!!
Estela P.
College Sta, TX
Very luxurious brand love the futures it has built in GPS and also rides smooth does good on gas
Chicazul H.
Pasadena, CA
I really like my G35 coupe. It is now 10 years old but I don't ever want to get rid of it ever. I like the style of the car. There isn't another car out there that I would rather have. Several sensors had to be replaced. And other electrical things need to be fixed. So that is why I didn't grade it with 5 stars. Overall, I really like my G35
Janet H.
S El Monte, CA
I really enjoy my car. I have had it for 8 years and only have had minor issues. Most of them electrical.
Toni B.
Monroe, LA
Infiniti jx white. love my vehicle purchased in 2013 and i haven't had any problems with it at all. i purchased it new -
Steph K.
Lebanon, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to own an Infiniti