BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Brooke A.
South Jordan , UT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Nice cars but they lose their value quickly. I leased an Infiniti and turning it back to the dealer was a pain in the butt! I actually lost a lot of money because of my Infiniti.
Kristen P.
Norfolk, VA
Stunning and sleek! Infiniti provides a wonderful, sexy and fun fast car while still giving off a "grown up" feel. The features are incredible, and even used they are incredible!
Jessica C.
N Las Vegas, NV
I have an infinity M35 and I love it. It is reliable and smooth. I have never had any issue with her and she is very pretty to look at. I feel like it is well made and easy to maintain. I also like that the dash board is easy to navigate.
Christina G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
My parents are on their second Infiniti and they love it as much as the first. These are solid vehicles that age well and get good gas mileage overall. And they're gorgeous!
stephanie l.
Citrus Hts, CA
I currently drive an infinity and its a good car except the mass amounts of problems. Since I've gotten it, I've replaced engine mounts, radiator, starter, breaks and battery. Plus side? Gets me where I need to go and gets good gas.
Jackie P.
Grundy, VA
My mom has a G37x. I love the handling on that car! Hugs the curves, and that's important in our local mountainous region. The body styling is beautiful and the interior styling is luxurious - like a fancy cockpit. Love that car!
Juliet G.
Lake Mary, FL
The car is okay but I had high expectations for this company. The interior is sleek but I feel so much could have been done for the exterior of the Jx35. I would recommend this to people with a small family due to its convenience.
Carmen A.
I love my truck certainly these cars are a luxury I want to buy the new version I have the luxury or my god above but are a beauty and my family we are always very comfortable
Dayana D.
Norwalk, CT
Es el carro que conduje como de niñera SUV Q60. Es espacioso, hermoso y es un auto que te brinda tranquilidad, facil maniobra y buen agarre en epoca de nieve. Me encanta!
Lauren K.
Punta Gorda, FL
I drive a 2013 G37 IPL and it is literally my dream car. I can never let it go. Customer service is great. Car is great never any issues. I love the speed and interior !
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to own an Infiniti