BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Sara S.
Salem, OR
I have a 2000 QX4 and it is still a smooth ride. I only wish the dealership was more helpful when it was stolen and a lot of the electrical buttons were removed. They weren't complete with the repairs and one of the windows doesn't work, the clock is broken, etc.
Gina F.
Allentown , PA
I had a G35 which I loved but boy did it burn gas!! Great ride tho! Infinity is a classy great looking car with all the bells and whistles! Smooth ride luxurious and really fun to drive.
Alyssa G.
Menifee, CA
We have an Infiniti G35 and we love it! My finance always dreamed of owning a Infiniti G35 and I am so happy we made that happen. Now we are an Infiniti family. Cant wait to get my own!
Amy A.
Chowchilla, CA
I have a Q45, but it's such a gas guzzler that when it broke down, I opted to use my other car rather than pay for the expensive repairs. It's an incredibly smooth ride, and once I have enough money to fix it, I'll either sell it or use it only occasionally.
Cara O.
Denton, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I drove an Infiniti FX 35 for 3 years. It was the best SUV I've ever had. I never had an mechanical or electrical problems with it. The interior was gorgeous. The only reason I traded it was go get something more fuel efficient. I still regret trading it in.
Cynthia V.
I love my Infiniti! It's such a great car I have the g37x I love how it's all wheel drive. It's wonderful in the snow I couldn't be any happier with my purchase. Infiniti is such a great car I would recommend it to anyone who's looking for a luxury car.
Micseanorna K.
Fort Worth, TX
I had an I30t loved this car I never had a problem out of this car other than trying to keep others out of it. I wish I still had him unfortunately I let my. Boyfriend drive it and he was in an accident which totaled my baby :'( I would buy another any day!!!! Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great
Jessica S.
CLARKSVILLE, TN
I have a G35 sedan, and I love my car! It luxury and sporty all in one. It's comfy and has independent suspension, which makes it a joy to go around curves. It's 6 cylinder so it's great on gas. I look forward to seeing what else Infiniti has to offer.
Lanie K.
Raleigh, NC
I am on my 2nd Infiniti and I have loved both of them. I have had this car for 8 years now and I have had minimum problems with it and it still rides very well. I would definitely get a pre-owned over a new one and I would definitely buy another one.
Melynda D.
SECANE, PA
We owned the Infiniti G35 for several years, and it was one of the best cars we have ever owned! We are looking into getting another one as our second car, because the quality and luxury of the Infiniti cars are something we are yearning for again!
Steph K.
Harrisburg , PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to own an Infiniti