BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Elba L.
Best car brand I have had and the service are not outrageous like there competitors! I have had infinity since I first started to drive and I am on my second infinity
R C.
Got my qx60 to replace Nissan Armada. Miss the space. Love that it has 3 rows tat is easily accessible even with my 8 yo in his car seat. Mileage is great for my city driving. Love that I don't have to use premium gas.
SHARON K.
RANDOLPH, MA
Globetrotter Expert
Our i30 is a '96. So is our son, so this is the car he gets to drive most often. With minimal repairs, this is a great vehicle that doesn't cost too much to insure.
Laurene S.
I love the Infiniti trucks. They are beautiful on the inside. The ride is smooth having heated seats is a bonus for the winter time. Just a great truck all around!!
Caitlin S.
San Diego, CA
My car has been so reliable. as long as I keep up w maintained she gets me everywhere. I've taken her in my adventures long and short. reminds me of my old toyota.
Ruthie R.
Brentwood, TN
The Infinity QX4 is not made any more. Mine is 17 years old and has 200,000 miles and still works and looks great. When I get ready for another vehicle, I'd like to get the Infinity QX60. IT has a third row seat.
Cobi L.
I absolutely love my car and everything about it. This was my first car and it is so safe and it is family/friend friendly. I feel so secure when I drive this car.
Michael I.
Lake Worth, FL
Great dealership, quality cars and great features. I love the sleek design and the leather seats. I love that I can get great pickup very fast. !! Definitely recommend the Infiniti cars to everyone to test drive.
Elizabeth C.
Euless, TX
Love, love, love my Infiniti! I purchased a G35 used last year, and have put well over 50,000 miles on it during the past 18 months. No engine issues, a joy to drive, I spend 3+hours per day in my vehicle and I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Shanna T.
Irving, TX
I love my Infiniti so much! I still am driving my 2007 and am still impressed everyday. I drive this everywhere and it is my only vehicle. I will definitely buy Infiniti again for my next car!
Steph K.
Lebanon, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to own an Infiniti