BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Geordian G.
Flower Mound, TX
Best car I have ever owned! I love how smooth it drives and how nice the interior of the vehicle is. I have already recommended this car to several other people! You can find great deals on these luxury cars, and I believe they are affordable for anyone willing to pay a tad more!
Stephanie O.
Gibsonia, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have and Infiniti Q50 and LOVE it! It has so many cool features, including a touchscreen, leather seats, giant moon/sun roof, navigation system, cloth and rubber floor mats, heated steering wheel, and the list goes on and on and on. I seriously can't tally how much I love this car!
Brittney B.
Columbus, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Ever since in my high school days ive always had a huge crush on the majority of the infinity lines!:D i mean can u blame me? They are such luxurious cars that you can not help but to fall in love with!😍
Hetal P.
Phoenix, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Sleek aesthetics and rides like a charm. The interiors are just what you would expect of a luxury car, and the sport model does not disappoint. When it comes time for another car, this is top on my list.
Nancy H.
I love Infiniti mainly for its luxury and speed but I have to say it is costly overall. The maintenance and parts are lot pricier because it is a luxury car so I want something more like Toyota or Honda.
Allie C.
Oh my, how do I express how much I love my Infiniti? I have driven two different G35s and bought the second one off of its lease I loved it so much. The car handles like a sports car, but is large enough to transport oversized items. Great service. Infiniti driver for life!
Edith M.
Round Rock, TX
I love my Infiniti G37 coupe! 330 horsepower, V6 with a back seat and comfortable ride. This car is a peppy drive with a 7 speed automatic that includes manual shifting (without the clutch).
Jess B.
Portland , OR
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Infiniti is a great luxury brand under the dependable Nissan name. Safety and technology are well ahead of other manufacturers such as BMW and a lot more spacious that the well known Cadillac
jennelle S.
These are really beautiful cars with clean aesthetics and beautiful engine sounds. I can identify the g37s just by sound now because its what my boyfriend drives. The suvs are all pretty too.
Sara S.
Salem, OR
I have a 2000 QX4 and it is still a smooth ride. I only wish the dealership was more helpful when it was stolen and a lot of the electrical buttons were removed. They weren't complete with the repairs and one of the windows doesn't work, the clock is broken, etc.
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to own an Infiniti