BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Christine B.
Euless , TX
I absolutely LOVE my Infiniti QX60! It has great mileage for an SUV. It has so many great features I enjoy: third row seats, heated front seats, heated steering wheel, Ipod adapter... The size is wonderful. If you are looking for a hip mommy mobile, this would be it!
Ashlyn T.
Atlanta, GA
I own an Infiniti G37 Coupe. I have owned this car for about a year, and could not be happier! The coupe is beautiful, with a suave and sporty look. It is quick, has great features, and the best speaker system!
BRIDGETTE W.
I just lease the Qx80, the largest of the SUVs This is the 4th Infiniti I have owned. I've had 2 FX, the last m class and now this beast. This car is HUGE. I last had an escalade which I loved and this car is comparable but drives like a Japanese sports car. So far this soccer mom love it.
Victoria B.
One if the best cars owned. This car can handle very long drives and it amazing on gas. Infiniti dealers are always there to help if there is a problem. The stereo system is great . I love this car so much.
Chiara T.
Charlottesvle, VA
#Infinit #cars are very nice cars. We had a #G35 and it was spacious, comfortable, and felt almost like a luxury car. The leather seats were comfortable, and this car was perfect for going out on the town, but it was not comfortable for long road trips, and not useful for moving things.
Milan M.
Saint Paul, MN
Disappointed that known issues are not corrected or recalled. I assume they don't have enough people complaining to calculate into their cost benefit analysis. Customers are stuck with these issues and must do repairs on their own. I won't buy another Infiniti. It was fun while it lasted.
Malinda I.
Lowell, MA
Stylish and smooth!!!! I have my eyes on a G 35 infinity... I drove a CRV once and it was so smooth on the rode. With the G 35, 2008 I was speaking of, it's very beautiful, it's not up to year so parts will still be cheap (not as expensive as newer year.. ex:2015) beautiful car for any year
Geordian G.
Flower Mound, TX
Best car I have ever owned! I love how smooth it drives and how nice the interior of the vehicle is. I have already recommended this car to several other people! You can find great deals on these luxury cars, and I believe they are affordable for anyone willing to pay a tad more!
Brittney B.
Columbus, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Ever since in my high school days ive always had a huge crush on the majority of the infinity lines!:D i mean can u blame me? They are such luxurious cars that you can not help but to fall in love with!ūüėć
Stephanie O.
Gibsonia, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have and Infiniti Q50 and LOVE it! It has so many cool features, including a touchscreen, leather seats, giant moon/sun roof, navigation system, cloth and rubber floor mats, heated steering wheel, and the list goes on and on and on. I seriously can't tally how much I love this car!
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to own an Infiniti