BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Kristina L.
Powder Spgs, GA
I am in love with my Infiniti it drives so nice and smooth. I feel safe having my children in the SUV
Yindra S.
Este es el carro de mi esposo y el que yo uso casi siempre, super comodo , me encanta
Stephanie O.
Gibsonia, PA
Globetrotter Expert
I have and Infiniti Q50 and LOVE it! It has so many cool features, including a touchscreen, leather seats, giant moon/sun roof, navigation system, cloth and rubber floor mats, heated steering wheel, and the list goes on and on and on. I seriously can't tally how much I love this car!
Christina M.
Best car I have ever owned. Six years I have owned aG37x and no problems! Still looks stylish- so much power and uber reliable
Jenny C.
California, MO
I have a 2005 Infiniti FX35. It is paid off and its never had mechanical issues. The only thing I've had to replace are the tires. The interior is falling apart and will be the reason I have to purchase a new vehicle. I'm a huge fan of the Infiniti brand!
Lauren M.
Folsom, CA
Amazing car! It's luxury at its finest. Fun to drive, fun to sit in. Lots of buttons and definitely high tech.
Nae N.
Globetrotter Expert
We had a qx56, I miss it so freaking much. It was every piece of luxury that came with a luxurious price tag. Was the first vehicle I learned how to drive & we shared so many memories in it. If you're able to afford it, Infiniti is the way to go.
Lizz W.
San Clemente, CA
Globetrotter Expert
This car company makes some sexy cars, if I do say so myself! I friend of mine has one and I must say, I am jealous!
Zafiro I.
Globetrotter Expert
I have always wanted an infiniti car. They are all really really nice. I love them all
Sadee A.
Torrington , WY
Globetrotter Expert
I absolutely love my car and have since the day I bought it. Performance to cosmetics.
Steph K.
Lebanon, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to own an Infiniti