BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Amanda L.
Weldon Spring , MO
My husband surprised me this past Christmas with a JX35. We had a Lexus 350 but it does not even compare to the Infiniti. I joke that the car does everything but drive me around on it's own. We have a small child and safety was important to us and we feel that our soon is in the safest car possible. Not to mention that the dealership is amazing. They even take my son's car seat in and out for me when I bring it in to be serviced.
Crystal K.
Smooth drive. My hustand owns a 2007 m35x! It takes off like an air plane in my opinion. It's a smooth ride. Has a nice sound systems. All black leather seats. Nice trim. I love it. I wasn't use to the gas pedal because it's made different then the older cars I'm use to. My lexus has the older gas pedals.
Rachel T.
Lynchburg, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I love my JX35! It's so sleek and stylish, but has plenty of space to carry friends or all my "stuff" when I go on road trips. The leather seats are beautiful and easy to clean, and my heated seats are my favorite part!
Farheen S.
norcross, GA
I used to have a very old infinity. I did not like it at all so thats why i took away one star. It is hard to fix them. I used to get stranded so times because my battery would run out. I went through a lot with that car.
Clarissa B.
I had to take my Lexus to an Infiniti dealership for a simple oil change. Their customer service was excellent - much better than anyone over at Lexus! I always bring my car to a different dealership or do the work myself because Lexus labor is so much more expensive. I would gladly take my car back to them.
Eboni J.
Arlington, TX
I own a Infiniti G35 and I love this car. I love all the features with my car and hardly have any problems. The one time that I had a problem with my car, the Infiniti dealership did great service and very friendly.
Dulce M.
Tucson, AZ
I've owned several different brand of cars, but hands up to Infinity takes the metal. Everyone loves my car and would not trade it for the world. My favorite part is that it saves gas. I'm very satisfied with my car.
Christine B.
Euless , TX
I absolutely LOVE my Infiniti QX60! It has great mileage for an SUV. It has so many great features I enjoy: third row seats, heated front seats, heated steering wheel, Ipod adapter... The size is wonderful. If you are looking for a hip mommy mobile, this would be it!
Madissen M.
San Antonio, TX
Absolutely love my Infiniti. I own a 2002 G20 and it's been in my possession since '13 and I've never had any issues with it. Only time I've spent money on it is regular maintenance such as oil changes, tire rotation & brake pad replacement
Catherine D.
Blue Island , IL
I have a G37x best purchase ever drives amazing black on black so beautiful lets me know when anything is wrong with my car when I need oil change everything plus has a rear view camera when I reverse I'm in love
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to own an Infiniti