BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Simone D.
My mom had a 1997 Q45 that she drove for 150k miles. It never gave us any problems and was a nice looking car at the time. Without hesitation, my parents bought me a G37 in 2008, and I still have the car until now and have had no major issues. Infiniti is more than happy to help with any issues I have ever had. I love my car!!!
Antonia G.
Flagstaff, AZ
My car is an older model. it's 16 years old but honestly it's still the best car I have owned... it runs like a brand new car. it's my favorite thing. it's great for road trips very comfortable, and very spacious. seriously love Infiniti
Cassandra J.
This is my luxury car that I drive every now and then. Even though my M-45 is a 2006 model, it looks as if it came out within the last couple of years. I love it...just wished it used regular grade gas instead of premium. Very satisfied.
Karen S.
Dexter, MO
My Infinti is black (black beauty) with black interior. I am in love with the way it handles and it seems like a luxury/sports car all in one. I sell Real Estate and I have a FX35. perfect size to take my clients and even haul my signs in.
Anna R.
For such an affordable car, it's the style and drive of a luxury car. They are very sleek and sporty. A comfortable, safe ride for sure! I recommend this car to anyone! They have many different models for anyone's personality or style!
Jamie L.
Stockton, CA
I love Infiniti. I have never had an issue that could not be resolved with my car. The customer service is spectacular and the service center is one of the best I've been to. I drive my car everyday and the handling is amazing. Id highly recommend an Infiniti.
Jessyca R.
Montgomery, IL
I have the Infiniti G35 great car love it, I never had any problems with it. Other than I hate when I have to to change the a light in the headlights that I have to usually have to remove the tire but other than that I love my car.
Jesus T.
Parts to fix this car are very expensive but i love the look and affordable gas . customer service is always wonderful . i use my car everyday and i love being in it . i love the sunroof and the 6 cd player . super satisfied .
Cristie H.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Love infinities... I had a 2007 g35 sport as my first car and I loved how smoothly it ran. Only thing I disliked was the fact that the car chugged gas and you have to use premium gas so it was a little pricey filling up my tank especially when it had to be filled almost twice a week. Aside from that, no complaints.
Amanda L.
Weldon Spring , MO
My husband surprised me this past Christmas with a JX35. We had a Lexus 350 but it does not even compare to the Infiniti. I joke that the car does everything but drive me around on it's own. We have a small child and safety was important to us and we feel that our soon is in the safest car possible. Not to mention that the dealership is amazing. They even take my son's car seat in and out for me when I bring it in to be serviced.
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to own an Infiniti