BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Megan M.
Des Moines, IA
I’ve owned several luxury cars, 2 of which have been Infiniti’s. They were the best cars I’ve owned. I had a 2009 g35 and a 2013 g37x. The g37x was my favorite of the two, obviously. I have now had my BMW X3 xdrive28i for 2 years and I must say, I miss the handling and how my Infiniti drove. And need I mention the 330 horsepower?! It definitely gets up and goes!!! The seats were so comfortable and the drive was smooth and flawless. Infiniti has won me over and I’m definitely looking to switch back from my BMW.
Nicole
San Antonio , TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This was definitely my most favorite car! The design, the control when driving, the speed, the free Sirius radio for a year. My favorite part was my sound system, because they have a contract with Bose.
Kellee M.
Hereford , AZ
I have an Infiniti G35x and I love it! It drives so smooth. Everything about this brand of car is luxury, without having to break the bank. I have heated leather seats, a nose sound system, dual settings for the heating/ac. I've never had a problem with any of the mechanic aspects of this car! I love how you don't have to use the key (it has a sensor). It's a very powerful car and sounds great! I've owned an escalade, and it doesn't even compare with my Infiniti! Definitely a reliable car brand!
Ella S.
Omaha, NE
I had the chance to drive an Infiniti QX80 SUV and loved how luxurious and smooth it was. The whole experience made me feel pampered while I drove, which is not something most cars can provide. The steering wheel was warm and adjusted to my height once I turned the car on with the push start button. The seat easily adjusted for my short legs and I felt like I had some power out on the road!
Eleni C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Pretty disappointed with the dealership in Doha Qatar! The cars are great but the customer service not so much! My boss was trying to get a quote for 10 vehicles since the company needed them and the guy there was anything but helpful. You would think they would go above and beyond for someone who was ready to purchase 10 vehicles at once! They lost some good business.
Kelli C.
Cleveland, MS
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
We purchased an Infiniti QX80 last year, and I can honestly say it is one of the best cars I have ever had! It drives fantastic, has excellent amenities inside, and it's perfect for three children. The size of it is not too big to park, and to me it drives like a car. I absolutely love it
Delaney D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I'm a HUGE fan of my Infiniti car! These cars have lived in my family for generations proving their long lifespan and their accountability. While with age they take many trips to the shop, they are still reliable vehicles with regular wear and tear like any other car. I feel super safe in my Infiniti and I hope to continue to drive my Infiniti car for years to come!
Josselyn T.
Panorama City, CA
My husband has the Q50 and we both love it. He chose this car for the hybrid option and although it isn't a Prius, it hasn't disappointed. The rev is thrilling and the luxury inside is a nice upgrade from his BMW. The car is a large and the seats comfortable. Great buy!
Anja W.
I have an Infiniti FX35 and it is honestly the nicest car that I have ever owned. Obviously these cars are luxury, so they are pricey, but they are definitely worth the money. Gas can get expensive because they need a high octane fuel rating, but if you don't drive a whole lot, it's not bad!
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
Great quality cars. I rented an infinity a couple times at airports. They are pretty good on gas mileage, and are very comfortable. The car I rented had heated seats. They drive very well, and the car did not seem cheap inside like some toyotas I've driven.
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to own an Infiniti