- "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
- "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
- "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
- "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Then why buy the car?
1. Security. The front of the car is relatively long, giving more crumble zone. It has bird view camera which assist you better when backing back and parking in.
2. Maneuver. On highways, uphill and downhill situations, the car follows your move with so much ease. I never have to worry about when to apply even more break or oil to accommodate the excess or lack of power. The steering is a peach, especially when making a tight U-turn.
3. Little perks. Heated seats? Fancy… but have you tried cooled seats? A must have for CA. And did I mention the " press the button and wait for the back truck to open on its own" feature?
4. Economy. Lower fuel consumption, Sure, check. But what I intend to talk about is how in fact buying a car could be more economical than leasing one.
After a lease, we still have to pay 30k+. Say in three years we decided to sale the car, it could still be a worth of 20k. That's 10k+ in three years cost. Another lease of a new model will, well, cost 30k+ in three years. Plus, our car is still in perfect shape, never a problem. The difference from the newer models is limited.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos