BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Connie B.
Powell, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
The Inviniti is a wonderful luxury vehicle.The interior is all leather and just so very nice.Impossibly fir me to tell you in words just how nice.Go text drive one,I guarantee you'll be impressed.They drive and ride like a dream.
Heather R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love my Infinit! I have had the great pleasure of owning two of them and am looking for another for my fiancé! The quality is top notch, mechanically sounds, and so many cool features! Definitely worth it! Love, love, love!
isis g.
Long Branch, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Wow, what a nice car! Two of my son's have Infiniti and love, love it. The interiors are appointed nicely, luxurious, nice leather. Great pickup, awesome on the road/highway.
wendy m.
I think infinity is very good and its very familiar with too everyone loves them and i seen a lot happy customers driving around happy with their car so i think there a good company .
Sara A.
Perris, CA
Love my car. It runs good, drives nicely and has all of the amenities that I could want. Plus the trunk is huge which is important when you're hauling a huge stroller
L'2 G.
Garland, TX
Had several cars this brand - outstanding!

Would own again. Love the classy style they make. Good overall dependable car. No problems major for us.

Miss my Infiniti
Christine F.
Alameda, CA
It's a nice brand, didn't have too many problems. Had a car that was in the 1990's and running smooth like a brand new car. The car had leather seats, automatic windows and sun/moon roof. Really nice model and made.
Jay B.
Indianapolis, In
I like the infiniti but the parts for it are really expensive. This car is like the lower end of the high end cars. They drive well and are a good care but when they need fixed it can get a little but more pricey.
Tiffany D.
Charlotte, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Absolutely beautiful cars inside and out!! Very spacious and luxurious, some might not have the greatest gas mileage but they sure look great driving down the road
Caroline A.
Such a pretty line of cars! We have a G35 coupe and LOVE it! Very roomy, can even fit a toddler car seat comfortably in the back behind someone in the front seat.
Kandyce H.
What do you like about it?
Mechele O.
How much is the Infiniti SUV?
Amber P.
chicago, IL
Who else wishes they were rich ?
Natalia D.
Texas, Irving
es una buena marca de carro? y que tal los precios?
Claudia M.