BY CONAIR #3 in Hair Dryers

Conair Infiniti Pro 1875 Watt Salon Performance AC Motor Styling Tool with up to 50 percent faster dyring time Compared to T3 Featherlight and Up to 3x longer life than standard DC motor. Lightweigth design, Ionic ceramic technology, 3 heat and 2 speed... see more...

• Many of them suggested me saying my hair will become free...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kayla C.
Aurora, IL
This has some of the the most intense pressure from a dryer I've ever seen. I have really thick long hair and it take me ten minutes to dry compared to the twenty minutes on a low volume dryer.
Kayla W.
Alexandria, KY
Love the volume and shine this blow dryer gives me. Love the different settings on it as well
Alyssa H.
This is an awesome affordable blow dryer. I got this 5 years aho now for christmas and its still running like a champ and it was only $40! It dries my hair quicker than some others i tried and my hair is always smooth and shiny afterwards. Its has 3 heat setting, 2 speeds, and a cool shot button and comes with a diffuser as well. This in my opinion is the best affordable blow dryer.
Alexandria C.
Salem, OR
I have fairly thick hair and this took longer than I would have liked to dry my hair and broke after about 4 months. It wasn’t too expensive but when I get a hair dryer I usually want to keep it for at least a year. Overall I was disappointed with this purchase.
Brooke L.
I have very thick hair and this dries my hair quicker than others I’ve tried. It’s less than $30 at Walmart and is worth it. Anyone wanting to quicken their dry time should try this.
Heather R.
West Hamlin
best. hairdryer. ever! this hairdryer is unbeatable. i’ve had it for years and still works amazingly
Nicole B.
This dryer is powerful and great quality. It is a little heavy to use, but it makes the final product of my hair looking nice. I use this almost every morning in the colder months. I would recommend this brand and dryer and would repurchase in the future.
Stephanie C.
Dover, NH
I absolutely love this hair dryer, it was my first purchase after hand-me-down hair dryers were burning my hair. It works so nicely and love that I can control the temperature of the heat coming out of it. Definitely a good purchase
Terra C.
Denison, TX
I love this haird dryer. It doesn't make my hair frizy or unmabagable. It came with a difuser and the other attachment
K
chayse m.
Clayton
i love this dryer so much and with a defuser it makes my hair very beautiful and to it’s best potential
glory m.
Sagar
Many of them suggested me saying my hair will become freezy and I loose hair if I blow dry is this is true..