Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer AC uploaded by Izabella S.

BY CONAIR #4 in Hair Dryers

Conair Infiniti Pro 1875 Watt Salon Performance AC Motor Styling Tool with up to 50 percent faster dyring time Compared to T3 Featherlight and Up to 3x longer life than standard DC motor. Lightweigth design, Ionic ceramic technology, 3 heat and 2 speed... see more...

• Many of them suggested me saying my hair will become free...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
Conair hair dryers can last a long time! They dry Great! My hair is long and curly so, I use medium heat to prevent frizz and damage.
Alyssa D.
Columbia Hts, MN
This hair dryer gives my hair so much volume! It makes my natural waves look gorgeous and the volume lasts days.
Alexandra S.
This is still my favorite hair dryer. I love the straightening and diffuser attachment also. It last a long time without overheating and makes it easy to dry my hair. Definitely would recommend
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
I have very thick, curly, unmanageable hair. I got this hair dryer about 2 years ago and it's holding up very well. I feel like it dries my insane amount of hair really quickly without making me overheat. I try not to blow dry my hair more than once a week or less, but I use this every few mornings when I want to heat style my hair, but it didn't dry through all the way overnight.
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
Out of all the hair dryers I have tried this by far was the best. It's not very expensive so it's in most people's price range. You can get a warranty for it. You can remove the back cover to clean hair and lint out of it. This product also comes with two attachments one being a defuser. I would definitely recommend this product. A perk is it's also beautiful
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
This guy works wonders for those who are in a rush to blow dry their hair! Getting ready in the morning is a breeze for me because I am able to dry my hair so quickly. All the settings make it fun to use and fit your hair needs.
Carolynn H.
Pensacola, FL
It's a good hair dryer. It has lasted me about three years. I use it a couple times a week because I usually let my hair air dry. I have wavy hair and if I want to add extra volume I do use this dryer. There's nothing about it that really makes it stand out above the rest though but it is reliable.
Sarah C.
Las Vegas, NV
I don't try my hair often, but when I do I use this and it works quickly and efficiently. I have very thin hair but a lot of it, and it blows dries my hair well.
Liliya V.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this hairdryer. I have it for a year and haven't had any problems. No sparks or overheating. It is affordable and powerful. A little bit heavy but not too much. I think it is good for its price. And it has a diffuser and some combs.
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
I've had this dryer for over 5 years and it's still going strong. It comes with attachments this click on the front. It has a cooling setting which I love. This is a great choice that will last you forever.
glory m.
Sagar
Many of them suggested me saying my hair will become freezy and I loose hair if I blow dry is this is true..