Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer AC uploaded by Izabella S.

BY CONAIR #4 in Hair Dryers

Conair Infiniti Pro 1875 Watt Salon Performance AC Motor Styling Tool with up to 50 percent faster dyring time Compared to T3 Featherlight and Up to 3x longer life than standard DC motor. Lightweigth design, Ionic ceramic technology, 3 heat and 2 speed... see more...

• Many of them suggested me saying my hair will become free...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Catherine B.
Anderson, SC
This crazy hair dryer caught on fire! I am lucky that it didn’t set my hair on fire! This is the last time I buyer a cheap hair dryer.
Kris R.
Decent hair dryer for the price. Lasted only 6-9 months. Disappointed it burned out so fast. The back plastic piece covering the motor fell off within the first 3 months.
Chelsea H.
Louisville, KY
My hair dryer used to do the trick, for about three months when I took it out of the box. That’s what you get when you buy cheap.
sam k.
ny
This hair dryer does the trick but if you're looking for a more professional style you may want to upgrade to a better dryer.
Rhonda M.
It is loud. The plastic pieces are cheaply made and it’s also heavy. After a complete blow dry my arm hurts from holding it.
Sarah C.
Johnstown
Literally almost caught my hair on fire. I got it at ultra and every time I would use it I though it was going to blow up. It would throw sparks out and into my hair.
Ashley R.
PACE, FL
I really liked this dryer at first because it blows dries very quickly. It didn’t take long to realize that it would make my hair tangly because of how fast the air was blowing out and it’s really heavy!
Alyssa L.
My mom has this hairdryer at her house. Works pretty nice, seems extra loud though. Bought at target for Christmas. Pretty good. Wouldn't buy one for myself though.
Dino S.
Brooklyn
Don't like the head of the dryer but it gets the job somewhat done .it also comes with a curling hair tophead that i do like.
Vanessa A.
Garden Grove, CA
I have a lit of hair that tends to frizz. This blowdryer is very strong and blow dries your hair in half the time. However i am left with a little frizz and the end of the blow dry session.
glory m.
Sagar
Many of them suggested me saying my hair will become freezy and I loose hair if I blow dry is this is true..