Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer AC uploaded by Izabella S.

BY CONAIR #4 in Hair Dryers

Conair Infiniti Pro 1875 Watt Salon Performance AC Motor Styling Tool with up to 50 percent faster dyring time Compared to T3 Featherlight and Up to 3x longer life than standard DC motor. Lightweigth design, Ionic ceramic technology, 3 heat and 2 speed... see more...

• Many of them suggested me saying my hair will become free...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Harley M.
waynesville
This product was very affordable and well worth the money. It had a lot of wind power to and which was very satisfying. The only reason I changed was because I decided to buy an infrared heat hair dryer for my damaged hair.
Nicole R.
Rowland Hghts, CA
The Infinity Pro Hair Dryer AC is one of the best hair dryers I've ever owned. It is super powerful, and dries my hair faster than any other hair dryer I've used.
Izabella S.
Bought this on a super sale and this product hasn’t failed me yet. Does the job and doesn’t damage the hair. Size of the hairdryer is so convenient that it fits anywhere especially if you want to take it on a trip. That is mainly what I bought it for to not have to keep using the ones that come in the hotel rooms. Definitely recommend.
Morgan L.
Richmond
This hairdryer is amazing! I’ve had mine for many years without any problem, super durable! With my thick hair, it takes a while to dry. This dries my hair in record time it seems like! I would absolutely purchase again!
Samantha M.
Easley, SC
This hair dryer is great! It has enough power to dry my hair, which holds so much water!! I didnt have any problems with it over heating like some hair dryers have done in the past to me.
McKayla T.
Oceanside
Love, has lasted a long time and works the same as the day I bought it! Gets the job done and doesn't cause frizz!
Shayleigh M.
Bismarck, ND
I love this blow dryer, it really does its job when drying my hair. Whenever I get my hair done it takes them forever to dry my hair, but this blow dryer works amazing on my hair.
Kayla E.
Suffolk, VA
Just an all around good product, doesn’t over heat, feels nice, easy to hold, not to heavy, and gets the job done quickly. Nice price too and I️ love the color. I️ would buy this item again, and one for my mom too
Stephanie C.
Florham Park, NJ
Excellent hair dryer, I love it.. Good potency and capacity. It's perfect to who have curly hair, straight hair or to who wanna a straight hair.
Rosanna B.
Ann Arbor, MI
Powerful and easy to use. I use the concentrator and a round brush for a sleek straight look. Flip over and blow dry roots first for added volume. It was once recalled and they sent me a new one very quickly.
glory m.
Sagar
Many of them suggested me saying my hair will become freezy and I loose hair if I blow dry is this is true..