BY CONAIR #7 in Hair Dryers

Conair Infiniti Pro 1875 Watt Salon Performance AC Motor Styling Tool with up to 50 percent faster dyring time Compared to T3 Featherlight and Up to 3x longer life than standard DC motor. Lightweigth design, Ionic ceramic technology, 3 heat and 2 speed...

Sarah E.
Farmington, WV
This dryer is a good price for the quality that you’re receiving. I have purchased this exact hair dryer twice in the past five years-one for my house and one to keep at my boyfriends house. Both dryers are still working great!
Emily W.
Scranton, PA
I’ve been using this hairdryer for years and I love it! I always recommend it to everyone. It is powerful and gets the job done in no time at all. It’s also relatively cheap, so it’s definitely worth the price!
Sacha M.
When my bedhead active ionic dryer died I thought I'd never find another hair dryer that I loved. I spent months letting my hair air dry because nleveru dryer i tried could not compare. Luckily I found this one. I have waist length hair and can say this dryer gets the job done! It dries my hair fast fast fast. In less than 10 minutes my hair is dried and brushed to perfection.
Lindsay N.
Teutopolis
Works great with my thick wavy hair. It has a cool setting so your hair is not exposed to too much heat.
Autumn D.
Evansville, IN
This hair dryer is great. It dries my hair very quickly. In my opinion this hair dryer is a little bit heavy
Shannon G.
Owasso, OK
I've had my blow dryer for years and have always had a con air. It's a great product for the price and it gets the job done
Gabby G.
Oakville
LOVE THIS HAIR DRYER! Honestly supper awesome! I have really long hair and normally with my old dinosaurs a hair dryer it would take me ages to dry but with this it’s supper fast! Awesome to store and supper light weight
AnnMarie T.
Baton Rouge
THIS IS THE BEST HAIR DRYER EVER!!!! I have really thick hair, and this dries my hair really fast because it is a powerful blow dryer. Anytime I use a different blow dryer I do not like it as much as this one. I would HIGHLY recommend this if you have thick and long hair that takes forever to dry.
Anastie B.
Sumter
This is a really great product whenever I want to like drama here and go faster with my hair process use this and it makes my hair very lovely and I just love using it it’s a great product use it very easy to use and it’s awesome
Alexandra M.
I first borrowed this hair dryer from my mother in law when mine broke, and immediately went out and bought one just like it. I love this blow dryer so much that my mom got one too.
Jayda N.
Macon
HOw fast is drying speed? i use conair now it takes me about 5-10 mins on my short hair
Jayda N.
Macon
glory m.
Sagar
Many of them suggested me saying my hair will become freezy and I loose hair if I blow dry is this is true..
Faith M.
New Haven
Elle B.
Does this have any attachments with or or that you can buy?