Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer AC

Conair Infiniti Pro 1875 Watt Salon Performance AC Motor Styling Tool with up to 50 percent faster dyring time Compared to T3 Featherlight and Up to 3x longer life than standard DC motor. Lightweigth design, Ionic ceramic technology, 3 heat and 2 speed...

Is this a love or a hate ?
Does this last long or does the hair dryer lose power after many uses?
How fast is the drying speed ?
Start your review of Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer AC!
Olivehurst, CA
Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer AC uploaded by Alexis G.
I use this everyday! Have had this blowdryer for tue last 8 years and it is still going strong. It has lots of power and the settings are so easy and smooth to use. I would biy this hair dryer any day!
Platinum / Curls, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Curly, Thick, Color Treated
Atlanta
I have used some other hair dryers but this one worked for me. With the other ones that I have used they made my hair frizzy and dry. But this one did not. My hair type is dry hair with oily scalp. This us my second puchase as I have lost my first one.
Black / Brittleness, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Wavy, Fine
Jacksonville, GA
I have been using this hair dryer for the last 5+ years and absolutely love it.  It is not heavy in my hand, and it does a great job!  I initially purchased it because of the affordable price, but I would purchase it again even if the price was twice as much!
Medium Brown / Anti-Aging, Dry Scalp, Dryness / Dry, Straight, Coarse
Greenville, SC
This hairdryer is inexpensive and gets the job done. It’s a little too big for travel, but so is any hair dryer, so that’s not a huge deal for me. It has cool, warm, and hot settings, enough to cover all the bases. And it dries my hair quickly 👍🏼
There really isn’t anything overly special to me about this particular hair dryer. I don’t have the ability to style beyond just your basic hair drying, so I really don’t have a strong opinion about this hair dryer. It isn’t anything dazzling
Auburn / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Normal, Wavy, Thick
Works great! I use it in the high setting and I'm able to achieve a frizz free look in 15 mins in the winter time. In the summer, this doesn't do anything for my frizz because of the humidity where I live (MD). Good product for the price!!
Plainfield
This will dry your hair quick! I have pretty thick hair, and it only took a few minutes to completely dry (my head was flippped over). It dies get SUPER hot on the high setting, so make sure you don't accidentally touch the metal tip.
Medium Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Wavy, Coarse
Bartlett, IL
This hair dryer did its job. It was nothing special and took a while to get my hair dry. I didn’t use the attachments often but when I did, they worked just like any other. Since discovering other brands, I would not buy this again.
Brunette / Color Protection, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Dry, Oily, Straight
La Jolla , CA
This hairdryer is affordable and sturdy. The different settings are noticeable and help with drying my hair quickly without heating it up too much. The dryer isn’t too heavy and is easy to hold. It does the job and I can’t complain.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Oily, Straight
Fortuna
I absolutely love this hair dryer! It’s very powerful and drys my hair faster than any other hair dryer I’ve owned in the past! Good quality worth it’s quality! I use the hair dryer everyday it will always be my go too!
Light Brown / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Normal, Straight, Wavy
Ask a question to the Influenster community...