Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer AC

Conair Infiniti Pro 1875 Watt Salon Performance AC Motor Styling Tool with up to 50 percent faster dyring time Compared to T3 Featherlight and Up to 3x longer life than standard DC motor. Lightweigth design, Ionic ceramic technology, 3 heat and 2 speed...

Is this a love or a hate ?
Does this last long or does the hair dryer lose power after many uses?
How fast is the drying speed ?
Start your review of Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer AC!
This product works really good and is kinda on the pricey side but it overall works really good and it lasts a long time
Brunette / Curls, Dandruff / Normal, Straight, Thick
North Las Vegas
Good nothing different from others, it got the job done and it was quite pricy for something I could have gotten cheaper
Black / Color Protection, Curls, Dandruff / Oily
Philadelphia, PA
The comb that comes with the bkow dryer works out a lot it doesnt leave my hair feeling brittle like other blow dryers do
Dark Brown / Damage, Dry Scalp, Heat Protection / Normal, Thick
Proctorville
My hair is very thick and long. It takes a long time to dry. This gets the job done alit quicker than most. Hair dryers.
Roseville
Had this a while .love how it dries my hair .heats great works great! Never had a problem .would buy this product again .
Dark Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Dry, Straight, Fine
I use this hair dryer just about almost everytime I dry my hair. It's affordable and it does the job! No loss just gain.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Wavy, Curly
Nashville , TN
With hair as thick and as long as mine, this is the only hair dryer that dries my hair quickly, while keeping it smooth
Dark Brown / Dandruff, Frizz, Hair Loss / Normal, Straight, Wavy
Fillmore
It’s great. I got it as a birthday present. I don’t normally use hair dryers but when I do I use this one in particular
Dark Brown / Curls, Damage, Dandruff / Normal, Curly, Thick
Mineral wells , TX
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my favorite product ever! It works perfectly and I use it almost every day! It has lasted for such a long time!
Auburn / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Dry, Straight
New London, CT
Purchased at: ULTA
I have this blower n I use it to defuse my curls for that it is amazing n it adjusts to the Deva curl diffuser as well
Ask a question to the Influenster community...