Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer AC

Conair Infiniti Pro 1875 Watt Salon Performance AC Motor Styling Tool with up to 50 percent faster dyring time Compared to T3 Featherlight and Up to 3x longer life than standard DC motor. Lightweigth design, Ionic ceramic technology, 3 heat and 2 speed...

Is this a love or a hate ?
Does this last long or does the hair dryer lose power after many uses?
How fast is the drying speed ?
Start your review of Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer AC!
Jackson
This is a really nice hair dryer! It comes with two different heads- one for blowing out your hair straight and the other head is a diffuser! This dryer has a nice range of heat controls as well as air flow controls! I really enjoy this dryer and would get again!
Salem, OR
I have fairly thick hair and this took longer than I would have liked to dry my hair and broke after about 4 months. It wasn’t too expensive but when I get a hair dryer I usually want to keep it for at least a year. Overall I was disappointed with this purchase.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Thick
I've had this hair dryer forever and it hasn't quit yet. The one I had before was the same one and I only had to get a new one because I broke the cord on the first one. I've never noticed a huge difference in hair dryers, however this one dries my hair pretty fast.
Dark Blonde / Damage, Dry Scalp, Hair Loss / Oily, Wavy, Fine
Lancaster, PA
This is a hairdryer that straightens, if that makes sense. I have thick hair and it’s long, so normal hair dryers take forever to dry my hair. My sister bought this for me...I’m not sure how long ago, but I think I’ve had it more than 2 years, still works great!
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Damage, Frizz / Wavy, Thick
Florence
Love my hairdryer! Gets the job done just like the high end dryers! It’s a very affordable and easy to use and light weight. This is the first one I’ve ever bought & will buy again when the time comes! No room for improvement! It’s great the way it is!
Platinum / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Normal, Wavy, Coarse
Oxford, MI
This is my go to every day blow dryer. It gives my hair volume and keeps it dry. It only takes a few seconds until I see a difference. I use this daily and I will continue to use this product it works wonders. It is definitely a holy grail products for me.!
This is a nice hair dryer. I had one for years until it finally quit on me. I was satisfied with it for having for so many years and still working as great as it did the day I got it. I replaced it with another infiniti pro, just a different color.
Blonde / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Normal, Oily, Wavy
Clifton Hts, PA
This hair dryer is really good! It dries my hair fast! I have curly hair and I love that it came with a diffuser attachment. It is a very powerful hair dryer and it took me a minute to get used to it. The best part is it doesn’t make my curls frizzy!
I bought this a few years ago and I really love it! It’s easy to use and dries my hair pretty fast. I have thick long hair so it’s amazing. I use cool to medium warm normally. I don’t tend to use hot often because I heard it’s bad for your hair.
Black / Curls, Damage, Dandruff / Normal, Oily, Wavy
This blowdryer is amazing. Also, greatly priced! The power is great, so with super thick hair it only takes a few minutes!! Also comes with different attachments in order for you to achieve different hair looks! Love this! Lasts long as well ;)
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Normal, Oily
Ask a question to the Influenster community...