Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer AC uploaded by Izabella S.

BY CONAIR #4 in Hair Dryers

Conair Infiniti Pro 1875 Watt Salon Performance AC Motor Styling Tool with up to 50 percent faster dyring time Compared to T3 Featherlight and Up to 3x longer life than standard DC motor. Lightweigth design, Ionic ceramic technology, 3 heat and 2 speed... see more...

• Many of them suggested me saying my hair will become free...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Michelle K.
Macomb
I like that this dryer has several heat settings and the cool blast setting. I have medium length hair, this dries my hair pretty quickly. I bought this at Ulta over a year ago, and have been satisfied, and would probably buy again.
Krystin M.
I researched and researched before buying this and have never regretted my decision! It’s incredibly affordable but performs as well as tools three or four times it’s price! And it’s held up for several years with no issues whatsoever.
Andreea G.
I recently bought this hair dryer from Macy’s and I have no regrets or complaints so far. It’s easy to store, works well for my very think and long hair. I think it will last me a long time and I’m very happy with this purchase.
Kim M.
Jackson, NJ
This is a decent product. The price was accurate for the quality. I would recommend any Conair hair dryer because they are all mostly the same at different prices. I would not buy this product again, I would invest in something more worthwhile.
Ruthie N.
This is very good one it is not that light as others but it is very good for the price and it really helps me to do the work fast it is my first time using this one and I would buy it again and recommended to others.
Sara W.
So much power and definitely dries my hair way faster than most hair dryers. Bought it from Walmart. I’ve seen them at Dirt Cheap for not much at all. This one was my moms but I Always used hers over my babyliss.
Lexi E.
Suffolk, VA
For me this gets the job done. I actually hate blow drying my hair but in the winter I have to because it’s so cold. But this blow dryer was super affordable and when used with the right products work wonderful.
Taylor D.
Dallas
I only bought this because I needed something to melt crayons for artwork but it's a pretty solid hair dryer anyways! Nothing too fancy but it's powerful and gets your hair dry in a reasonable amount of time
Shayla S.
Indianapolis, IN
This is by far the best blow dryer I’ve ever used. I’ve had it for a few years. It has POWER that other dryers just don’t. I found it at Target, which makes it that much better! I would highly recommend it.
Jenna R.
Lubbock, TX
This hair dryer has been with me through everything. It has lasted for years and I’ve even dropped it several times and still works like a charm. Really amazing hair dryer and I would recommend to anyone.
glory m.
Sagar
Many of them suggested me saying my hair will become freezy and I loose hair if I blow dry is this is true..