Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer AC

Conair Infiniti Pro 1875 Watt Salon Performance AC Motor Styling Tool with up to 50 percent faster dyring time Compared to T3 Featherlight and Up to 3x longer life than standard DC motor. Lightweigth design, Ionic ceramic technology, 3 heat and 2 speed...

Is this a love or a hate ?
Does this last long or does the hair dryer lose power after many uses?
How fast is the drying speed ?
Start your review of Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer AC!
Logan, UT
For a cheaper brand, this blow dryer had some serious blow! It works like a champ at the fraction of the cost. Love it for the price and the color is pretty flashy too! I would buy again if in the market for another dryer.
Medium Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Curls / Dry, Wavy, Fine
Norman, OK
I don't typically use hair dryers, I try to avoid using as much heat on my hair as possible, but when I do use a hair dryer this brand is my go to! I'e grown up using the product and have yet to change brand! But of course I'd buy this product again! I always have and always Will!
Dark Brown / Damage, Dandruff, Heat Protection / Normal, Oily, Wavy
Stafford
If you do not have the blow dryer what are you doing? It works wonders! I have naturally straight hair which is BORING but this gives me the power to add volume or curl! The perfect blow outs
Auburn / Color Protection, Damage, Dandruff / Oily, Straight, Thick
Love this. Its a little heavy but my hair comes out very full and bouncy with this compared to other dryers I have used. It feels well built and well made. I bought mine in ulta it was on sale for 25 bucks and I really like it a lot. Only thing is it is a little heavy and loud...more than other dryers I have used
Platinum / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Normal, Oily
Charlottesville
I’ve been using this hair dryer for a few months now and it works amazing it’s the longest hair dryer I have had. Usually in the past my hair dries have died out within like a month but this one has lasted me like four months now and it still works perfectly fine! If you’re looking for a good quality hair dryer purchased a Conair one
Dark Brown / Heat Protection, Oily Scalp, Split Ends / Oily, Straight, Fine
Denton, TX
Purchased at: Target
I inherited this hairdryer from my mother who used it for several years before she gave it to to me. She used it most every day on her fine, slightly wavy hair, and I use it about every other day on my coarse, curly hair. I use the cool/cold settings and the diffuser which snaps securely on. It’s fairly lightweight, not too clunky, and still works like a charm! Not too expensive, either!
I've had this hairdryer for YEARS now and there's really nothing like it! It's also VERY affordable and clearly, durable. I also enjoy that this came with nozzle pieces to control the air coming out of the hairdryer. I really enjoy the settings, however, it's a little bit on the heavier side. Other than that, I highly recommend this if you're balling on a budget!
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Wavy, Kinky
Theodore, AL
Favorite blow dryer!! I have used infinity pro since it came out almost 10 years ago. I need a powerful blow and this is just that!! I have spent so much money on expensive dryers and let down when I plug them up and it takes forever to dry my hair! Always returned them and just upgraded my infinity pro. Will never use anything else!!
Brunette / Brittleness, Frizz, Hair Loss / Oily, Wavy, Kinky
I had this blow dryer for years and always avoided using it because it took so long to actually dry my hair. Eventually I purchased a better one from DryBar and learned it’s not blowdrying that sucks, it was this blow dryer! This may work fine for people with thin, short hair but it did not work well for my longer, thicker hair.
Blonde / Anti-Aging, Curls, Damage / Dry, Wavy
Flemingsburg , KY
Dries my hair quickly and has lasted for years! Pretty affordable, however it doesn't seem to keep my hair from being frizzy. I love that it has different settings so I don't have to dry my hair on hot heat constantly but when it's time for a new one, I'll probably go with a Dyson bc they are better for your hair.
Dark Brown / Dandruff, Dry Scalp, Hair Loss / Oily, Wavy, Color Treated
Ask a question to the Influenster community...