Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer AC uploaded by Izabella S.

BY CONAIR #4 in Hair Dryers

Conair Infiniti Pro 1875 Watt Salon Performance AC Motor Styling Tool with up to 50 percent faster dyring time Compared to T3 Featherlight and Up to 3x longer life than standard DC motor. Lightweigth design, Ionic ceramic technology, 3 heat and 2 speed... see more...

• Many of them suggested me saying my hair will become free...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Breanna B.
Wake Forest , NC
This hairdryer dries my hair quickly without being too hot. I use the diffuser for the days I want to go curly and the more narrow attachment for days I want to go straight. It is lightweight and straightforward.
Shayleigh M.
Bismarck, ND
I love this blow dryer, it really does its job when drying my hair. Whenever I get my hair done it takes them forever to dry my hair, but this blow dryer works amazing on my hair.
Cassie J.
Apollo, PA
Love this blow dryer. My favorite part is the two speeds. I love using the high when trying to all out dry my hair then I put it on low to style my hair ie using a round brush. Highly recommend and is very reasonably priced!
Jenny •.
I swear by this hair dryer! My sisters both owned one but I had a different hair dryer. I recently upgraded because this dryer can completely dry your hair within minutes. I’m not sure what was different in this one versus my old one but it is fantastic! & fairly inexpensive. I got mine on sale at target for less than $30. Definitely worth the purchase!
Cecily T.
mckeesport
This hair dryer seems to have a lot of power. I got it at ulta and I’ve only been using it for a month so far. I typically use it with a diffuser but it definitely dries my hair quicker than my last one.
Daniel A.
Atlanta, GA
I have been using this blower for 4 years now and have not had to buy another to this very date! It is consistently functional and will not break the bank at all! I purchased mine from Target and love it because it is powerful enough to dry my thick curly hair in a matter of 10 minutes max with minor to no frizzing.
Marie M.
Rainsville
I have been using this dryer for a long time now. It never lets me down. A solid dependable dryer, over time it has slowed on how strong it blows air but it still works great
Allie H.
BOUNTIFUL, UT
Such a great little blow dryer! I take this one with me when I travel and I love it!!! I especially appreciate its bright shiny exterior. The price point is just right also.
Taylor L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love my hair dryer! I have thick hair and with other hair dryers it takes so long to dry all my hair. With this product I have cut that time in half! It has such good power to it but at times it can tangle up my hair if it is too close. I would not switch to another hair dryer, this one is by far my favorite!
Akansha T.
Such a great product for the price i paid. I wish i was better at blowing out my hair, but even for a beginner like me, i'm able to do a decent job and smooth and dry my hair. i especially love the nozzle that helps me focus on particular sections of my hair. would definitely recommend it.
glory m.
Sagar
Many of them suggested me saying my hair will become freezy and I loose hair if I blow dry is this is true..