BY CONAIR #7 in Hair Dryers

Conair Infiniti Pro 1875 Watt Salon Performance AC Motor Styling Tool with up to 50 percent faster dyring time Compared to T3 Featherlight and Up to 3x longer life than standard DC motor. Lightweigth design, Ionic ceramic technology, 3 heat and 2 speed...

Grace R.
Phoenix
I purchased this Infiniti Pro Hair dryer when my old dryer died. I love how quiet this dryer is. I can dry my hair and it’s so much quieter than any dryer I have ever owned. It also drys my hair very quickly. And it also distributes the heat evenly. With my other dryers I had to keep the dryer moving in order to not burn my neck. This dryer is a lot more gentle and gets the job done!
Kathryn P.
Old Town , ME
Works very well. My long hair is dry in about 5 minutes if I let it air dry a bit first, 10 if I blow dry when it’s wet. It’s not super heavy and it’s definitely easy to use. It does get very hot so you have to watch the temp.
Tess M.
Birmingham, AL
Absolutely love this hair dryer! I have extremely thick hair and that usually takes at least 30 minutes to dry and with this dryer it takes about 15. I am extremely satisfied with this product and would recommend it to anyone!
Josephine A.
Mystic, CT
This is the best hair dryer on the market. It drys hair quickly leaving my hair shiny. It’s affordable (around 20 bucks at target). Plus it’s a pretty orange, adding a pop of color to my vanity.
Haley A.
Tallahassee
I’ve literally had this blow dryer for years. One of them finally died and i went to purchase the same one again. It’s very affordable and works so good! My hair is thicker and it takes little to no time to dry with this dryer!
Alexandra S.
This is still my favorite hair dryer. I love the straightening and diffuser attachment also. It last a long time without overheating and makes it easy to dry my hair. Definitely would recommend
Suzie M.
Stafford
If you do not have the blow dryer what are you doing? It works wonders! I have naturally straight hair which is BORING but this gives me the power to add volume or curl! The perfect blow outs
alisonsperger S.
Hickory, NC
I’ve had this hair dryer for a long time, and honestly it’s always done the job, but I would like something a little nice. My hair is very thin so really it should dry quickly with a blow dryer, but this one seems to take longer. I feel as if it also doesn’t get as hot as some other blow dryers do. Best word of advice, spend a little more money and get a higher quality blow dryer.
karyn a.
usa
It's a great dryer; it gets three starts for the motor partially burning up the first month I had it. It now only runs on high and isn't really the normal high settting but more of a medium.
Haley F.
Jacksonville
Amazing hair dryer I love it so much but I don’t put a lot of heat on my hair but when I do I use this I have had this for abt 2 years and I have not had a single problem with it this dryer is amazing a dries hair so fast
Jayda N.
Macon
HOw fast is drying speed? i use conair now it takes me about 5-10 mins on my short hair
Jayda N.
Macon
glory m.
Sagar
Many of them suggested me saying my hair will become freezy and I loose hair if I blow dry is this is true..
Faith M.
New Haven
Elle B.
Does this have any attachments with or or that you can buy?