Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer AC

Conair Infiniti Pro 1875 Watt Salon Performance AC Motor Styling Tool with up to 50 percent faster dyring time Compared to T3 Featherlight and Up to 3x longer life than standard DC motor. Lightweigth design, Ionic ceramic technology, 3 heat and 2 speed...

Is this a love or a hate ?
Does this last long or does the hair dryer lose power after many uses?
How fast is the drying speed ?
Start your review of Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer AC!
Saint George
My hair takes so long to dry normally and this hair dryer dries my hair a lot faster! I would highly recommend!
Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Straight, Fine
I use this hair drier long time ago and I really recommend it specially for long and fine hair is very useful
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Damage, Dandruff / Oily, Straight, Fine
san cristobal
Muy practico para secar mis rizos a una buena temperatura! Los seca justo como quiero sin aportar tanto calor
London
Love this product. It dries my hair so fast and makes it feel less frizzy when I style it. I would recommend
Great product gets the job done fast easy to handle recommended to all member of the family perfect as a gift
Black / Damage, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Dry, Kinky
Lee creek, CA
Use this everyday and I love it. It is very powerful and does a awesome job. It is in the louder side though
Auburn / Curls / Oily, Straight, Thick
South hedland
I need it it seems good I like the colour and what could possibly go wrong . let's just hope nothing hey Ha!
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Curls, Damage / Straight
Newport News, VA
I like the dryer just wish it was easier to clean. It’s a very affordable hairdryer that is an ease to use.
Infiniti Pro hair dryer is a great worth buying. I have mine for a few years now and it works just perfect.
Surrey
Good, very reliable blow dryer have had for years. Bright colour makes it easy to find too, very satisfied
Ask a question to the Influenster community...