BY CONAIR #7 in Hair Dryers

Conair Infiniti Pro 1875 Watt Salon Performance AC Motor Styling Tool with up to 50 percent faster dyring time Compared to T3 Featherlight and Up to 3x longer life than standard DC motor. Lightweigth design, Ionic ceramic technology, 3 heat and 2 speed...

Ashley M.
I love this dryer! Heats up really well. Lots of power too! It helps my hair dry really quickly. I have lots of curly hair and don’t have a lot of time to spend blowing my hair since I’m a mom! This works consistently
Izabella S.
Bought this on a super sale and this product hasn’t failed me yet. Does the job and doesn’t damage the hair. Size of the hairdryer is so convenient that it fits anywhere especially if you want to take it on a trip. That is mainly what I bought it for to not have to keep using the ones that come in the hotel rooms. Definitely recommend.
Alexa A.
Porterville, CA
This hair dryer is pretty easy on my hair. I’ve never really experienced frizz with this. I usually use it when I’m looking into doing a hairstyle. I’m pretty satisfied with it and would definitely buy it again.
Christy G.
Nampa, ID
Decent hair dryer. It’s not an expensive pro salon one by any means, but I don’t use it for volume and styling, just drying my hair and it does the job. If you’re looking for a good hair dryer to simply dry your hair before you style, this is it!
Rosanna B.
Ann Arbor, MI
Powerful and easy to use. I use the concentrator and a round brush for a sleek straight look. Flip over and blow dry roots first for added volume. It was once recalled and they sent me a new one very quickly.
Kristen B.
Escanaba, MI
His is a great product I’ve been able to make last for a year now. I needed a blow dryer before vacation and found this at Walmart for a good deal. Being pretty inexpensive, it does have both pros and cons. I’ve found that the cord is not very durable and began to fray very quickly and that I have to dry my hair for longer than with other brands of dryers. Despite this, for the price, it gets the job done.
isabella N.
Norman, OK
I don't typically use hair dryers, I try to avoid using as much heat on my hair as possible, but when I do use a hair dryer this brand is my go to! I'e grown up using the product and have yet to change brand! But of course I'd buy this product again! I always have and always Will!
Jerrisha J.
I’m not really a huge fan of this blow dryer because it didn’t come with a comb. I only bought this dryer because it was the most affordable/decent one I could find at Walmart. Some good things about it is that it does get my hair dry, it came with some type of diffuser thing and oil and it was affordable. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a basic blow dryer and doesn’t need a comb attachment.
Morgan H.
Sparta, NJ
This is literally the best hair dryer ever. I bought it on sale and I would never spend my money on any other hair dryer! It is powerful and heats up nicely for a quick dry, especially for thick hair.
Sierra G.
Elko, NV
This hair dryer is pretty good for the price. I bought this at my local Walmart for about $20 and was not disappointed. Also I like that it comes with a diffuser to protect my curls! I would buy again.
Jayda N.
Macon
HOw fast is drying speed? i use conair now it takes me about 5-10 mins on my short hair
Jayda N.
Macon
glory m.
Sagar
Many of them suggested me saying my hair will become freezy and I loose hair if I blow dry is this is true..
Faith M.
New Haven
Elle B.
Does this have any attachments with or or that you can buy?