Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer AC uploaded by Izabella S.

BY CONAIR #4 in Hair Dryers

Conair Infiniti Pro 1875 Watt Salon Performance AC Motor Styling Tool with up to 50 percent faster dyring time Compared to T3 Featherlight and Up to 3x longer life than standard DC motor. Lightweigth design, Ionic ceramic technology, 3 heat and 2 speed... see more...

• Many of them suggested me saying my hair will become free...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Morgan H.
Sparta, NJ
This is literally the best hair dryer ever. I bought it on sale and I would never spend my money on any other hair dryer! It is powerful and heats up nicely for a quick dry, especially for thick hair.
Shyanne N.
Odessa
Love this hair dryer! I have super thick long hair and it drys my hair in about 5 minutes from damp/wet to dry to the root. I love Conairs products because you get a great product for half the price.
Kathryn P.
Bangor, ME
Works very well. My long hair is dry in about 5 minutes if I let it air dry a bit first, 10 if I blow dry when it’s wet. It’s not super heavy and it’s definitely easy to use. It does get very hot so you have to watch the temp.
Alexandra S.
This is still my favorite hair dryer. I love the straightening and diffuser attachment also. It last a long time without overheating and makes it easy to dry my hair. Definitely would recommend
Suzie M.
Stafford
If you do not have the blow dryer what are you doing? It works wonders! I have naturally straight hair which is BORING but this gives me the power to add volume or curl! The perfect blow outs
alisonsperger S.
Hickory, NC
I’ve had this hair dryer for a long time, and honestly it’s always done the job, but I would like something a little nice. My hair is very thin so really it should dry quickly with a blow dryer, but this one seems to take longer. I feel as if it also doesn’t get as hot as some other blow dryers do. Best word of advice, spend a little more money and get a higher quality blow dryer.
Morgan L.
Richmond
This hairdryer is amazing! I’ve had mine for many years without any problem, super durable! With my thick hair, it takes a while to dry. This dries my hair in record time it seems like! I would absolutely purchase again!
Vanessa A.
Garden Grove, CA
I have a lit of hair that tends to frizz. This blowdryer is very strong and blow dries your hair in half the time. However i am left with a little frizz and the end of the blow dry session.
Joy B.
Petersburg
Gets the job done! It doesn't frizz my curls up when I diffuse. I bought mine from Walmart for about $15-$20. I usually use it when I'm in a rush and my hair is still slightly damp.
Breanna B.
Wake Forest , NC
This hairdryer dries my hair quickly without being too hot. I use the diffuser for the days I want to go curly and the more narrow attachment for days I want to go straight. It is lightweight and straightforward.
glory m.
Sagar
Many of them suggested me saying my hair will become freezy and I loose hair if I blow dry is this is true..