Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer AC

Conair Infiniti Pro 1875 Watt Salon Performance AC Motor Styling Tool with up to 50 percent faster dyring time Compared to T3 Featherlight and Up to 3x longer life than standard DC motor. Lightweigth design, Ionic ceramic technology, 3 heat and 2 speed...

Is this a love or a hate ?
Does this last long or does the hair dryer lose power after many uses?
How fast is the drying speed ?
Start your review of Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer AC!
Brashear, TX
I’ve had this dryer for months and I still love it. Works great and so very affordable
Medium Brown / Color Protection, Damage, Dryness / Oily, Straight, Chemically Treated
Salem, IL
Love this hairdryer, love the different heat settings and the different speed settings
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Wavy, Coarse
Hayden
I ordered this product on amazon!! I love it!! No complaints.. dries my hair so fast!!
Medium Brown / Volume / Straight, Thin, Color Treated
downers grove
Dries hair really fast and doesn’t damage it too much. One of the best hairdryers. :)
Light Brown / Damage, Dandruff, Heat Protection / Oily, Wavy
Yorktown Hts, NY
Product works well and lasts long. Great for my thick curly hair. Would recommend it.
Love this hair dryer! Drys your hair quick and fast. Gets hot And gets the job done.
Black / Damage, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Dry, Kinky, Coarse
Sanford , NC
Love this dryer. Great price point. Not harsh on hair seems to cut dry time down alot
Pinellas Park, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
It does it’s job with no problems decent product nothing to wild or out of the world
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Wavy, Thick
Birmingham, AL
Love this hairdryer. I highly recommend it. Great product and lasts for a long time.
Bronx, NY
I’ve had this hair blower for years and more years to come. It never broke down on me
Platinum / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Oily, Straight, Fine
Ask a question to the Influenster community...