Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer AC

Conair Infiniti Pro 1875 Watt Salon Performance AC Motor Styling Tool with up to 50 percent faster dyring time Compared to T3 Featherlight and Up to 3x longer life than standard DC motor. Lightweigth design, Ionic ceramic technology, 3 heat and 2 speed...

Is this a love or a hate ?
Does this last long or does the hair dryer lose power after many uses?
How fast is the drying speed ?
Start your review of Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer AC!
Dawson, MN
I like how the buttons move between settings. The warm setting is great for my hair. I also love the cool burst button
Dark Brown / Frizz, Hair Loss / Wavy, Thick
Mentor, OH
Works so fast and has lasted me forever. It wasn’t expensive at all and I will use it until it doesn’t work anymore.
Brunette / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Normal, Wavy, Thick
359 vineyard ave
Purchased at: CVS
🌺 Such a wonderful product has 7 settings ( Ex. Cool , warm , hot ) totally recommend great consistent drying speed 🌺
Dark Blonde / Frizz, Oily Scalp, Volume / Oily, Wavy, Thick
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this hair dryer. Have different attachments to worn with any hair type and help style hair in any way you want.
Brunette / Damage, Dandruff, Frizz / Dry, Oily, Straight
kingsport TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Doesnt take long to hair my hair and i can use it to dry my kids hair as well without it being too hot for their head
new york city
Good hair dryer with a nice level of heat that doesn’t leave my hair feeling burned and stringy!!! No static hair too
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Damage, Frizz / Normal, Straight, Thick
Below average. Stopped working well pretty quickly. Good price but I’d only recommend if you were on a strict budget.
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Wavy, Coarse
Wellsburg
This hairdryer is very heavy and the air force is quite extreme! Even when on low speed it blows your hair too much.
Blonde / Frizz, Heat Protection, Split Ends / Normal, Wavy, Color Treated
Buffalo, NY
Love this hairdryer! Nothing super fancy, and it was a decent price. I’d totally recommend this for any type of hair
Dark BrownWavy, Coarse, Thick
Fridley, MN
It works good it's affordable easy to use light weight gets the job done I would recommend it to others good product
Light Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Oily, Wavy
Ask a question to the Influenster community...