Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer AC

Conair Infiniti Pro 1875 Watt Salon Performance AC Motor Styling Tool with up to 50 percent faster dyring time Compared to T3 Featherlight and Up to 3x longer life than standard DC motor. Lightweigth design, Ionic ceramic technology, 3 heat and 2 speed...

Is this a love or a hate ?
Does this last long or does the hair dryer lose power after many uses?
How fast is the drying speed ?
Start your review of Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer AC!
Bristol, TN
Love this hairdryer!! Powerful and seems to be great quality. I'm on my second one but the other lasted several years being used multiple times a day by my son and myself.
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Dryness, Heat Protection / Dry, Normal, Wavy
Anaheim, CA
It did what it needed to do. But it was just so loud and it didn’t have great control, I couldn’t really stand it after a while, but held onto it til it completely died out.
Black / Hair Loss, Oily Scalp / Normal, Coarse
Ortonville, MI
Love it! I’ve had mine for over a year and do not see it needing to be replaced for a while. Lots of power and accessories are included. Got it at Meijer during a sale.
Dark Brown / Damage, Dryness, Heat Protection / Dry, Wavy, Thick
Suffolk, VA
Just an all around good product, doesn’t over heat, feels nice, easy to hold, not to heavy, and gets the job done quickly. Nice price too and I️ love the color. I️ would buy this item again, and one for my mom too
Blonde / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Oily, Wavy, Thick
Rochester
Works great. I think it’s been roughly 2 years since I got it and it hasn’t had any issues. My hair is thick and coarse and it takes me around 15 mins to blow dry it.
Black / Damage, Frizz, Straightening / Dry, Wavy, Chemically Treated
Kansas City, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Invest in your hair dryer!!! Though this does the job, it takes twice as long to blow dry my hair with the Infiniti pro. Good if are just looking for something cheap
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Dry, Coarse, Thick
Saline, MI
Not a bad hair dryer, I've had mine for years. My only complaint is that it seems to really dry my hair out and make it frizz if I use it on a medium or not setting.
Brunette / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Wavy, Coarse, Thick
Dothan, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
I have thick/curly hair so I always love having a hair dryer that will dry my hair quick. The Infiniti pro is my favorite because it does dry my hair fast and isn’t expensive at all!
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Oily, Wavy
Elizabethtown, PA
I LOVE this hair dryer. It is lightweight and yet heavy duty. It works perfectly for my hair. I also bought a diffuser to sue and it works well with my dryer.
Altavista
I’ve been using the same dryer for 5 years and it’s still going strong. I have short hair, but my daughter has long thick hair and it works well for the both of us.
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Frizz, Hair Loss / Oily, Straight, Fine
Ask a question to the Influenster community...