Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer AC

Conair Infiniti Pro 1875 Watt Salon Performance AC Motor Styling Tool with up to 50 percent faster dyring time Compared to T3 Featherlight and Up to 3x longer life than standard DC motor. Lightweigth design, Ionic ceramic technology, 3 heat and 2 speed...

Is this a love or a hate ?
Does this last long or does the hair dryer lose power after many uses?
How fast is the drying speed ?
Start your review of Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer AC!
Ann Arbor , MI
Powerful and easy to use. I use the concentrator and a round brush for a sleek straight look. Flip over and blow dry roots first for added volume. It was once recalled and they sent me a new one very quickly.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Damage, Heat Protection / Oily, Wavy, Thin
Tampa, FL
This is my favorite hair dryer. It has multiple settings for the amount of heat you want. It’s small and very simple. Would definitely recommend. It’s not too expensive and you can buy it at target or Walmart
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Target
Love this hair dryer! Sadly, after many years mine went out. I bought a different brand and it doesn’t compare to this one! I love how you have the option to use cold air, so it’s less damaging on your hair.
Blonde / Color Protection, Damage, Heat Protection / Wavy, Thick, Color Treated
This dryer works well! I have not had a problem with it and it is also very affordable. I love to use the attachments on it to achieve a better blow out. I would definitely repurchase this if it ever broke
Medium Brown / Color Protection, Frizz, Heat Protection / Normal, Wavy, Thick
Greenwood
This is the best blow dryer ever! I love the heat from it. It blows hard and fast. You will not be disappointed with this item. It has lasted a long time and i love it! So glad i purchased it. Will buy again
Lansdowne , PA
I love so much my hair dryer is so great, I gave one to my mother in law that so great was. I am repeat user, because it’s an amazing hair dryer. I use this product 3x a week, and of course I’d buy it again.
Indianapolis, IN
This is by far the best blow dryer I’ve ever used. I’ve had it for a few years. It has POWER that other dryers just don’t. I found it at Target, which makes it that much better! I would highly recommend it.
Platinum / Color Protection, Damage, Dryness / Straight, Fine, Chemically Treated
Albany, NY
A really affordable and effective hair dryer that is well worth the price. I bought one originally and ended up buying two more. My hair is thick and coarse and this hair dryer left my hair with volume.
My sister owns this dryer. I have used it a multitude of times while getting ready at her place. I like it alright. It gets the job done. Would I go purchase upright away? No. My hair dryer does fine too.
Dark Brown / Damage, Frizz / Straight, Fine
mckeesport
This hair dryer seems to have a lot of power. I got it at ulta and I’ve only been using it for a month so far. I typically use it with a diffuser but it definitely dries my hair quicker than my last one.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...