BY CONAIR #4 in Hair Dryers

Conair Infiniti Pro 1875 Watt Salon Performance AC Motor Styling Tool with up to 50 percent faster dyring time Compared to T3 Featherlight and Up to 3x longer life than standard DC motor. Lightweigth design, Ionic ceramic technology, 3 heat and 2 speed... see more...

• Many of them suggested me saying my hair will become free...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
francesca  z.
Richmond , TX
Holy grail. Affordable. I’ve had mine for years now. Does everything I need it to. What’s not to love? I use this dryer on myself about 3x a week & on its lowest settings on my daughter’s hair about 5x a week. Her and I have extremely opposite hair types but that goes to show you how good this dryer is!
Brittany M.
Chipley
I have never had a hair dryer last as long as this one did and I am pretty rough on hair dryers. This one literally lasted me for over 5 years and I swear by this hairdryer. It is way cheaper than a "professional brand" dryer and works just as well. It dries my hair super quick and has temperature and blow settings as well. Absolutely ahhhhhmazing!
Sydney R.
Madison, AL
This hair dryer gets the job done, but it does great additional frizz with my curly hair. It takes WAY too long to dry on low, but it does dry quickly on medium and I can achieve the look I want with the right products. Not the best dryer I’ve used, but not bad for the price.
Avonlea W.
Millington , TN
This hair dryer puts out a lot of air. It dries my hair quickly without frizzing. I use the attachment for when I curly my hair to give it more body. I've used the same hair dryer for four years without needing to buy a new one. It's a great price and lasts a long time
Samantha L.
Rahway
I like the invinity pro but the life span on it isn’t long at all ..you have to be extreamly careful with it ...I’ve own 3 and one had caught on fire ...needless to say it did do the job well but (and a big BUT )after that incident you can say I will NEVER buy it again
Savannah M.
Florence
Love my hairdryer! Gets the job done just like the high end dryers! It’s a very affordable and easy to use and light weight. This is the first one I’ve ever bought & will buy again when the time comes! No room for improvement! It’s great the way it is!
Natalie P.
Lancaster, PA
This is a hairdryer that straightens, if that makes sense. I have thick hair and it’s long, so normal hair dryers take forever to dry my hair. My sister bought this for me...I’m not sure how long ago, but I think I’ve had it more than 2 years, still works great!
darra l.
Allen, TX
It’s getting 4 out of 5 stars bc this is the second one I bought. My first one I had for approx 6 months and the on/off switch no longer worked. However, I did REALLY like the blow dryer so I bought another one. Overall I’m pretty happy with it, which should be pretty apparent since I’ve purchased it twice!
Joanelle H.
I got this at a really good price. It's been working great for me. It typically takes 20 mins to blow dry my hair and it gives my hair a nice shine. It is small enough for me for traveling. I didn't want to purchase a larger hairdryer for that purpose.
Brandy P.
Grand Prairie, TX
I've had my Conair dryer for YEARS and wouldn't trade it for anything!  It gets hot quick, but not too hot to use for a long period in one area!  Whether it's a full blow dry when I get out of the shower, or a quick touch up before leaving the house, THIS is the blowdryer for me!
glory m.
Sagar
Many of them suggested me saying my hair will become freezy and I loose hair if I blow dry is this is true..