BY CONAIR #7 in Hair Dryers

Conair Infiniti Pro 1875 Watt Salon Performance AC Motor Styling Tool with up to 50 percent faster dyring time Compared to T3 Featherlight and Up to 3x longer life than standard DC motor. Lightweigth design, Ionic ceramic technology, 3 heat and 2 speed...

Kayla E.
Suffolk, VA
Just an all around good product, doesn’t over heat, feels nice, easy to hold, not to heavy, and gets the job done quickly. Nice price too and I️ love the color. I️ would buy this item again, and one for my mom too
katie z.
Colorado Springs
This product is great. it does a good job of helping my hair look sleek and clean when its freshly blowdried. I always use a round brush when I'm blowdrying the hair that outlines my face, and I free hand the rest but brush my hair out to keep it blown straight and not frizzy
Ruth S.
Sobieski
Purchased at: Walgreens
Nothing special, but does what I need it to do. I use it for about 5 minutes with a diffuser to set the product in my curls after washing. The warm setting is perfect, high heat can get a little too hot. The dryer does need to be replaced every 3-4 years but it’s not too expensive so I don’t mind.
AnnMarie T.
Baton Rouge
THIS IS THE BEST HAIR DRYER EVER!!!! I have really thick hair, and this dries my hair really fast because it is a powerful blow dryer. Anytime I use a different blow dryer I do not like it as much as this one. I would HIGHLY recommend this if you have thick and long hair that takes forever to dry.
Melissa S.
Emmaus, PA
I really liked this dryer. It got the job done very quickly and had various temperature settings and a cool shot. It was priced competitively and reasonably. Product was super easy to clean. Easy to store. Long cord. This dryer wasn’t obnoxiously loud. Came with an attachment similar to a diffuser. I’d recommend.
Amy F.
This is a nice hair dryer. I had one for years until it finally quit on me. I was satisfied with it for having for so many years and still working as great as it did the day I got it. I replaced it with another infiniti pro, just a different color.
Whitney K.
Hopkinsville, KY
It’s not loud. It dries my hair quickly, without being too frizzy. I have wavy hair that I straighten. Using this blow dryer doesn’t take as long to straighten my hair with an iron.
I love using the lower temp for my little to dry their hair too.
tasmi i.
I bought this a few years ago and I really love it! It’s easy to use and dries my hair pretty fast. I have thick long hair so it’s amazing. I use cool to medium warm normally. I don’t tend to use hot often because I heard it’s bad for your hair.
Valentina P.
Minneapolis
This hairdryer gets the job done. I wish there were more heat options and how high or low it goes but it is a pretty great product. I have not been using it for very long and I don’t think I would buy it again. My old conair dryer worked better.
Mallory L.
I love my hair dryer. It's powerful and had multiple settings. It gets hot and does a great job getting my hair dry. This reminds me of a professional dryer. It's very nice and sleek. It comes with attachments too. The price point is affordable.
Jayda N.
Macon
HOw fast is drying speed? i use conair now it takes me about 5-10 mins on my short hair
Jayda N.
Macon
glory m.
Sagar
Many of them suggested me saying my hair will become freezy and I loose hair if I blow dry is this is true..
Faith M.
New Haven
Elle B.
Does this have any attachments with or or that you can buy?