Conair

Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer AC
1251 Reviews
5 / 5
I love this hairdryer! It’s not heavy, has all the attachments like diffuser and dry the hair really quick. There’s 2 heat settings and the noise it’s medium. It’s not too loud but there’s a noise.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I have used it more than 5 yrs, it is still working fine. It dries my hair fast within 10 mins in winter time. My hair is long and thick. That helps me save a lot of time everyday and I can go work on time. The down side is that it’s loud!
5 / 5
This Conair Infiniti Pro hair dryer is a very powerful dryer and will dry my hair very fast. The heat is hot and the operation of the unit is fairly quiet. I like my hair dryer a lot!
5 / 5
Me encanta esta secadora! Me seca mi cabello súper rápido, amo su color, me parece que el precio es muy accesible!!!!! A muy fácil de usar!La recomiendo 100%
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This was a pretty decent hair dryer for the price. I think it was around $30 and was powerful. It did a nice job of drying my girls hair. Only problem is only lasted about a year before it broke. The grip was nice and it had multiple temperatures for styling.
5 / 5
I love this Hair dryer. My hair looks amazing ,so soft and healthy. It’s amazing. It’s works quickly to dry my hair so fast and long lasting finish. I love that protect my hair of damage . I love how look like and the color. It had amazing cost so cheaper than other Hair dryers . I recommend so much .It’s helps you to eliminate frizz and your hair looks amazing.
5 / 5
Oh my gosh, I’m so happy they did! I am super picky about the strength of hair dryers. Most disappoint me and seem more like a hotel room hair dryer…ugh. This one is so strong and doesn’t cost 100’s of dollars! My college age daughter took mine so I went out and bought another one. I even bought one for travel and a back-up in case they stop making it!
5 / 5
The Conair Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer AC is the perfect hair dryer. It has multiple settings that allow for precise customization, and it has more than enough power at the highest setting. If you’re in the market for a hair dryer, you can’t go wrong with this product.
5 / 5
It dries my hair beautifully, I’ve been using it for years and I still don’t have heat damage from using it which is great. My wavy hair loves this drier
5 / 5
This has been a long lasting hair dryer for me. I love having low and high settings for speed and heat. The vent cover is removable for lint cleaning. It is powerful and I really have liked this hair dryer.