Sarah G.
Melrose Park, IL
My hair dryer died and I was in need of a new one ASAP! This is one of the first reasonably priced ones I came across, so I scooped it up.

I’ve been using it for about 4 years now and I don’t have any real complaints about it. It dries reasonably well and there are plenty of options for the heat and cool settings.

I do wish it had come with a diffuser for those days I go with my natural curly hair. But the straightener attachment is great when I’m going for that straight hair look or using my round brush.