BY CONAIR #46 in Hair Dryers

Conair Infiniti Pro 1875 Watt Salon Performance AC Motor Styling Tool with up to 50 percent faster dyring time Compared to T3 Featherlight and Up to 3x longer life than standard DC motor. Lightweigth design, Ionic ceramic technology, 3 heat and 2 speed... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah G.
Melrose Park
My hair dryer died and I was in need of a new one ASAP! This is one of the first reasonably priced ones I came across, so I scooped it up.

I’ve been using it for about 4 years now and I don’t have any real complaints about it. It dries reasonably well and there are plenty of options for the heat and cool settings.

I do wish it had come with a diffuser for those days I go with my natural curly hair. But the straightener attachment is great when I’m going for that straight hair look or using my round brush.
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
I have very thick, curly, unmanageable hair. I got this hair dryer about 2 years ago and it's holding up very well. I feel like it dries my insane amount of hair really quickly without making me overheat. I try not to blow dry my hair more than once a week or less, but I use this every few mornings when I want to heat style my hair, but it didn't dry through all the way overnight.
April L.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Been my favorite hair dryer for years! (YEARS, and it still works wonderfully) It’s a perfect size for me (with my short arms) and isn’t too heavy for when I’m blow drying my whole head. Different settings are nice too! Definitely recommend and definitely would buy it again if mine went out!
Sydney R.
Madison, AL
This hair dryer gets the job done, but it does great additional frizz with my curly hair. It takes WAY too long to dry on low, but it does dry quickly on medium and I can achieve the look I want with the right products. Not the best dryer I’ve used, but not bad for the price.
Savannah M.
Florence
Love my hairdryer! Gets the job done just like the high end dryers! It’s a very affordable and easy to use and light weight. This is the first one I’ve ever bought & will buy again when the time comes! No room for improvement! It’s great the way it is!
Whitney K.
Hopkinsville
It’s not loud. It dries my hair quickly, without being too frizzy. I have wavy hair that I straighten. Using this blow dryer doesn’t take as long to straighten my hair with an iron.
I love using the lower temp for my little to dry their hair too.
sarahsdill D.
Seattle, WA
My hair is relatively fine but this blowdryer always dries my hair quickly and efficiently. I do end up with some frizz but I am sure that has more to do with my method. I have also had it for a couple of years and it still works really well!
Kori B.
Festus
Had this dryer for years love it. Have the keep up cleaning of the equipment to ensure full power but great blow dryer. I have attachments with mine as well and some days I can blow dry and go while using the straight edge attachtment.
Krystin M.
I researched and researched before buying this and have never regretted my decision! It’s incredibly affordable but performs as well as tools three or four times it’s price! And it’s held up for several years with no issues whatsoever.
Shloka J.
Philadelphia
Great hair dryer, has lasted a number of years with daily use. It moves air quickly so you can dry on a lower heat without compromising drying time. It isn't a particularly light hair dyer, and feels heavy when doing your own blowouts