Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer AC

Conair Infiniti Pro 1875 Watt Salon Performance AC Motor Styling Tool with up to 50 percent faster dyring time Compared to T3 Featherlight and Up to 3x longer life than standard DC motor. Lightweigth design, Ionic ceramic technology, 3 heat and 2 speed...

Is this a love or a hate ?
Does this last long or does the hair dryer lose power after many uses?
How fast is the drying speed ?
Start your review of Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer AC!
2 months agoCypress , CA
Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer AC uploaded by Jenni /.
Purchased at: Target
I have very thick hair, blow drying is my least favorite thing to do. But the Infiniti Pro has become my secret weapon. It comes with 2 attachments, one to help straighten and a diffuser. It takes me less than 2 minutes to dry my whole head. I love it! And it’s so affordable. Easy to travel with and my favorite feature is the air and temp. settings- so you don’t end up burning your scalp!
2 months agoHaverhill, MA
I’ve had this blow dryer for about 5 years now and it works great! I have thick long hair so I always have to blow dry after I wash my hair and this one works great! It has 3 settings for low high and cool. Overall I think this is a great blow dryer that doesn’t break the bank and it has lasted me a long time!
2 months agoAstoria, NY
It is just an average blow dryer that gets the job done. It is good for the price and the results but if you are looking for a revolutionary blow dryer this is nothing special. If I am traveling and do not want to bring my Dyson then this is a great alternative.
3 months agoBartlett, IL
This hair dryer did its job. It was nothing special and took a while to get my hair dry. I didn’t use the attachments often but when I did, they worked just like any other. Since discovering other brands, I would not buy this again.
2 months agoGetzville, NY
I have a lot of hair, and this hair dryer makes the process of drying my hair pretty slow to be honest. It doesn’t dry my hair the fastest, but I do love that there are settings to make it hot, warm, and cold air.
a month ago
I’ve been using my hairdryer for about a year, and I still love it! It was a great price and does all that I need. I like that it’s light weight and has a few different tools with it.
3 months agoOmaha, NE
Love this!! Have had this dryer for two years and i love it!! It blows very hard so it can really get into thick hair good as well. It gets my hair dry in less than 5 minutes.
6 months agoPascagoula, MS
I absolutely love this blow dryer! Dries my hair really quickly and my hair doesn't feel damaged. This is my second one as first one died no fault of its own. A round brush is all I need to get the volume I want using the direct air attachment. Don't have anything I can complain about!
a month agoMacomb
Very good, it dries hair in a good amount of time and also has different heat settings so if your hair is sensitive to heat you can also decide to put it on warm or even cold and it will change temperatures. Very good and would recommend
9 months agoClearwater, FL
This dryer is amazing!! I have very long, fine hair and me old dryer was taking up to 10 minutes to dry my hair. This thing got the job done in about 4! I’m very impressed at how fast my hair dried. My old dryer left my hair feeling dry and frizzy but after this dryer, my hair is very soft and smooth. I read some reviews complaining about this dryer tangling their hair because of the power but I had no problems. The power from this dryer is awesome!! It blows my other dryer away (hah!...) The free argon oil is also pretty great! It’s also very tiny (.25 ounces). That probably helped with the smoothness and frizz. After reading some reviews I afraid of it being too heavy but it feels like a normal hair dryer to me. The longer shaft makes it easy to use a round brush and the concentrater is the perfect size! I also love that the concentrator is straight across and not curved. This dryer came with a cute little pouch that I wasn’t expecting. So far, I’m very excited about this dryer! I highly recommend! Oh, and the color is super cute. :
Ask a question to the Influenster community...