BY CONAIR #4 in Hair Dryers

Conair Infiniti Pro 1875 Watt Salon Performance AC Motor Styling Tool with up to 50 percent faster dyring time Compared to T3 Featherlight and Up to 3x longer life than standard DC motor. Lightweigth design, Ionic ceramic technology, 3 heat and 2 speed... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tivonia B.
Westland, MI
It stated it would help with frizz and give great blowouts not quite sure I believe that. It’s in the mid range of pricing $30+, mine came with a brush, a diffuser and a standard attachments for a blowout. I have curly hair so I brush it out when I’m blow drying to straighten it the way I want it. Get a comb attachment preferably a universal one. Downsides to this blow dryer is that it’s loud and is slightly heavy so your arm will get tired if you have a lot of hair to dry
Jasmine R.
Lancaster, PA
I've been using this hair dryer for years , first of all I love the color , and I love that it comes with 3 pieces the diffuser piece , the comb , and the straighter piece , I use the diffuser piece on a daily and I use the comb and straightening piece when I'm straightening my hair , never had any problems with this blow dryer , I have medium length hair and it's thick and curly (3b) and it takes about 15 minutes for me to dry my hair with it
Sarah G.
Melrose Park
My hair dryer died and I was in need of a new one ASAP! This is one of the first reasonably priced ones I came across, so I scooped it up.

I’ve been using it for about 4 years now and I don’t have any real complaints about it. It dries reasonably well and there are plenty of options for the heat and cool settings.

I do wish it had come with a diffuser for those days I go with my natural curly hair. But the straightener attachment is great when I’m going for that straight hair look or using my round brush.
Kristen B.
Escanaba, MI
His is a great product I’ve been able to make last for a year now. I needed a blow dryer before vacation and found this at Walmart for a good deal. Being pretty inexpensive, it does have both pros and cons. I’ve found that the cord is not very durable and began to fray very quickly and that I have to dry my hair for longer than with other brands of dryers. Despite this, for the price, it gets the job done.
Jerrisha J.
I’m not really a huge fan of this blow dryer because it didn’t come with a comb. I only bought this dryer because it was the most affordable/decent one I could find at Walmart. Some good things about it is that it does get my hair dry, it came with some type of diffuser thing and oil and it was affordable. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a basic blow dryer and doesn’t need a comb attachment.
Monica K.
Love this dryer! It’s powerful! I have a head full of long, thick hair, so drying it from scalp to tip takes forever, but the conair does the job in half the time. To be honest, the highest setting makes it super loud, but it’s so effective! I especially love this in the summer. After a hot shower, it’s the worst to feel your hair damp and sweaty in the summer, but the dryer gets it dried quickly.
alisonsperger S.
Hickory, NC
I’ve had this hair dryer for a long time, and honestly it’s always done the job, but I would like something a little nice. My hair is very thin so really it should dry quickly with a blow dryer, but this one seems to take longer. I feel as if it also doesn’t get as hot as some other blow dryers do. Best word of advice, spend a little more money and get a higher quality blow dryer.
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
I have very thick, curly, unmanageable hair. I got this hair dryer about 2 years ago and it's holding up very well. I feel like it dries my insane amount of hair really quickly without making me overheat. I try not to blow dry my hair more than once a week or less, but I use this every few mornings when I want to heat style my hair, but it didn't dry through all the way overnight.
Juliana I.
I love this thing. On top of the cool colors it comes in, it gets the job done. I use it almost everyday and haven’t had a problem. I love that it has a few heat settings and power settings. I’m able to customize how I want to style my hair. It drys my hair pretty quickly and I really love using it. It’s also pretty easy to find at the drugstore and is reasonably priced.
Jenny •.
I swear by this hair dryer! My sisters both owned one but I had a different hair dryer. I recently upgraded because this dryer can completely dry your hair within minutes. I’m not sure what was different in this one versus my old one but it is fantastic! & fairly inexpensive. I got mine on sale at target for less than $30. Definitely worth the purchase!