BY INFINITI PRO

Get a perfect curl every time with the Conair curl secret. Loaded with features, this styling tool helps you effortlessly create voluminous curls with just the touch of a button. With the curl secret, your hair is automatically drawn into the Tourmaline ceramic curl chamber where it is gently held, timed, and heated from all directions to effortlessly form a perfect curl. Open to release a beautiful, free-flowing curl. Repeat to create curl after curl. It is suitable for all hair lengths and types so anyone can create gorgeous curls with ease. U.S. Patents 8,607,804; 8,651,118; and 8,733,374 and other U.S. Patents Pending. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katie S.
My daughter wanted one to curl her hair we have tried everything to curl it and nothing worked. So I went to our local bed bath and beyond to get this product. Her hair is longer so we had to do smaller sections but all in all the product is great. Takes no time to heat up easy and simple to use. My daughter is 9 and can use it (with supervision of course ) she loves that she can actually curl her hair now.
Ry B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
got this as a gift, has multiple heat and curl settings. This is super easy to use & the curls come out good, although I do prefer a curling wand as my hair is very thick so you have to use smaller sections with this which doubles the amount of time it takes me to do my hari.
Courtney M.
This tool is definitely an awesome and easy way to curl your hair fast. The one downside is that sometimes the hair gets caught in the gears and tears.
Brooke D.
Cumberland, RI
I have this in a different color and I love it. My hair is very fine and hardly ever holds a curl, but when I use this (and a lot of hairspray) the curls actually stay in my hair. I love how easy it is to use and how quickly it heats up. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with hard to manage hair!
I was so excited to try these however I didn't get the best experience, I felt like it burnt my hair a lot more then other hair stylers and the curls didn't last at all however I have seen this product work for others
Isabella S.
Esse produto funciona semre tive curiosidade ???
Isabella W.
Las Vegas
How well does this work on shoulder length hair?
Jensen D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Does it have an option to alternate curls? Or do they all go the same way?