Infiniti Pro by Conair Xtreme Instant Heat Ceramic Rollers (includes Argan Oil 0.25 fl oz)

BY CONAIR

The Infiniti Pro by Conair Xtreme Instant Heat Ceramic Rollers create beautiful curls with ease and convenience. They only take 85 seconds to heat up and include 4 different sizes of rollers. Each of the 20 ceramic flocked rollers has a super clip for a superior hold no matter what. Fast and easy! Create beautiful voluminous curls. 85 second heat up with 20 ceramic flocked rollers. Comes with 4 different size rollers – small, medium, large, & jumbo. Super clips for superior hold. Includes bonus Argan Oil for conditioning and anti-frizz control Please Note: Th. see more...

• Are these worth it? Or do I stick to a curling iron? Does...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this over a curling iron?1 Answers
  • Wonder how this works need to try them1 Answers
Angel H.
I read about this product online. It said it was good for really long and thick hair. I received it as a gift and tried it. It did nothing to my hair. I’m going to end up taking it back. I wouldn’t recommend this if you have very long thick hair.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
I have very long, thick, hair (not curly or frizzy) and tried these, they unfortunately didn't work for me (and my hair is capable of holding a curl, it's not pin straight.)
Diana S.
I really like this hot rollers because they get hot in like less than 7 minutes and then when you put them on they make your curls fast like in 2 minutes so that's good!!
Haydee R.
Doral, FL
Do you recommend this over a curling iron?
angela g.
BRONX, NY
Wonder how this works need to try them
Perla V.
Inglewood, CA
Are these worth it? Or do I stick to a curling iron? Does it damage your hair as much as a curling iron?