BY CONAIR

The infiniti ceramic styler by conair comes with 3 versatile attachments to style, detangle or straighten your hair. The styling brush has soft, gentle bristles while the detangling comb can easily separate or un-kink your hairwet or dry. The straightening comb is coated with tourmaline ceramic to offer even heat distribution. It smoothes down the cuticles and reduces frizz for more manageable hair. This styler has 2 heat and speed settings to straighten, flip, bend or spiral your hair. Other features of this corded hair styler are a hinged filter, 360 swivel cord, 1875 watts of power and release lock button. see more...

Buy on Target*
Marci F.
Fresno
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for straight hair. This dryer is great if you want to pull off a polished looking bob. Using the comb attachment I comb my hair to make the ends slightly angle inward toward my head. I typically don't use any styling products, just the dryer and it comes out very nice. The dryer has a cool setting as well so you don't have to blast it with heat to accomplish styling.
Bianca H.
Muncie, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair dryer does not have a lot of power to really dry your hair. The pieces are nice and do help your hair dry more straight, but overall it takes a really long time to dry just because of the lack of power. I would not purchase this hair dryer again.
Ally W.
Encino, CA
Not the best hair dryer I've ever used. The quality of the product is not the best and the dryer does not have a lot of power to it. The accessories to is are also kinda useless especially for beginners. there is much room for improvement and i do not recommend.
Shatina M.
I recently misplaced the wide tooth comb so I had to go out a search for another. Now I own two. It doesn't fry my hair.
Monica S.
I'm sorry but this is not my favorite .. I have extremely long hair and the heat is not quite strong enough for my hair due to last all day .