Infiniti Pro by Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron, 1 Inch, Pink uploaded by Caroline E.Infiniti Pro by Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron, 1 Inch, Pink uploaded by Bianca H.Infiniti Pro by Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron, 1 Inch, Pink uploaded by Destinee V.

BY CONAIR

The Infiniti by Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron protects, revitalizes and nourishes your hair as you straighten and style. This flat iron delivers 89% straighter, less frizz, high shine, silky straight and healthy-looking results. The... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth S.
Garland, TX
This is a more affordable straightener, and I’ve never really run into problems with it! I try to not use any heat on my hair if I can, which helps me to keep my hair healthy but when I do I use this to straighten and curl! I know there are definitely better straighteners out there but for the price point and accessibility this is great! I recommend for anyone wanting to start off with using heat on their hair! It’s easy to use and cute too!
Nicole R.
East Moline, IL
I absolutely love this straightener! It’s hard to find something that works for me because my hair is naturally wavy. This straightener makes my hair extremely straight just how I like and it stays that way for the whole day. I love that it heats up right away too because honestly I don’t like waiting so it works perfect for me. You can’t beat the price of it either!
Alexander W.
Alhambra, CA
I simply love the Conair Infiniti Pro Tourmaline ceramic flat iron! Here's why:

A few of my favorites:
+ Design: great for reaching any part of your hair
+ Temperature: works great for all hair types + delivers great results
+ Effectiveness: it does keep hair looking amazing all day for me

Overall, I would recommend this as it's at a great price point and delivers great results!
Amy M.
Riverside
Ok I hope this is the right one. If it is its great for short hair which is why I picked it. Min straighteners on short hair can add volume and texture if you go in different directions. It's just not very strong (if this is the one I boughy) but id recommend it for pixies
Isabella l.
stevens
Love this hair straightener! It does not damage your hair. It leaves your hair straight, silky and smooth. I love using this to do different hair styles. I love to curl my hair with it by rotating it around. It is really inexpensive! Definitely recommend to everyone!
Michaela G.
Northborough, MA
This is a great flat iron! I use my flat iron to both curl and straighten my hair and this works wonders. It is usually very hard to straighten my hair where it is so thick but this straightens it very well! It also gets hot enough around to curl your hair.
kacy j.
Tucson
I don't straighten my hair often so I don't see the point of spending tons of money on a product I will rarely use. Conair provides an inexpensive solution!
My hair is think and curly so usually it takes me quite a while to get a job done. I feel that the Infiniti Pro leaves my hair feeling soft and looking shiny without my ends felling like straw. I love this hair straightener and I recommend it to anyone looking for a cheaper alternative
Kristen L.
La Porte
It's good for straightening, with 4 different heat settings. However, it leaves a kink in your hair when you try to add curls, making it noticeable. Not good for curls or waves at all. I will not be using this one anymore.
Trenasia B.
Nanticoke, PA
This was a great quality hair straightener. Conair never ceases to impress me! I like this one because it wasn’t harsh on my natural hair. Just be sure to hydrate your hair and treat it with natural hair masks after using heat like this on it!
Michel L.
Irvine, CA
Ive been using conair straighteners for as long as I can remember and they never fail to deliver the job. They heat up really quick and can turn my frizzy crimped hair into sleek straight hair in a matter of seconds